FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 436

azfaraon:
Rena says he told you to buy, but he put the limit on sale ... that's what we're talking about ... I don't care what I do with my sticks.
The old one's a hammer. For all my time, no one but him and a couple more people have ever written anything useful. I'm not even talking about the entries. I'm not even talking about the entries. I'm not even talking about the trades. If someone gives a reasonable opinion, but it is wrong, then some monkeys will fly in and start teasing.

stranger:
What are you explaining to them, they were born without a brain and will die disabled.
Stranger:

Once again, I'm not of your tribe, I'm not a d...e., I don't run around the field all day with my bare ass for the price and I don't collect moose, but I do troll you - yes)))

You ain't seen no normal entrances, son. Sell, if you want, I'll always put a basin under your sales.)

Once again, for the dumbest of the dummies, I don't have any elks.

Of course, I don't buy a 32 loon, I can't do that...

And yet you' re sick...

In order to avoid all this nonsense about trading in the future, I won't talk here at all anymore. Except to troll with trades after the fact.

stranger:
What are you explaining to them, they were born without a brain and will die disabled.
Stranger:

Once again, I'm not of your tribe, I'm not a d...e., I don't run around the field all day with my bare ass for the price and I don't collect moose, but I do troll you - yes)))

You ain't seen no normal entrances, son. Sell, if you want, I'll always put a basin under your sales.)

And yet you' re sick...

In order to avoid all this nonsense about trading in the future, I won't talk here at all anymore. Except to troll with post-facto trades.

stranger:
Stranger:

And yet you' re sick...

In order to avoid all this nonsense about trading in the future, I won't talk here at all anymore. Except to troll with post-facto trades.

stranger:
Stranger:

And yet you' re sick...

In order to avoid all this nonsense about trading in the future, I won't talk here at all anymore. Except to troll with trades after the fact.

Good luck to everyone and have a nice chat with this creep!

old,... take it easy....

pound 1.5680 1.5435 1.5630 (horrible spread with a downward slope)
EUR 1.1005 1.09 1.0905 (anything below the last two goes long)
audi 0.7390 0.7340 0.7335 (worked out before my count)
cadic 1.3103 1.3162 1.3110 (sell)

these were the figures for today...

Thank you all for texting the word GOOD to 5541. (Kids need help)

stranger:
You old fuck! You'll never make any money until you learn to admit your mistakes and spend the rest of your life on this forum learning, learning and learning...

Roman Busarov:

old,... take it easy....

Pound 1.5680 1.5435 1.5630.
EUR 1.1005 1.09 1.0905 (anything below the last two goes long)
audi 0.7390 0.7340 0.7335 (worked out before my count)
cadic 1.3103 1.3162 1.3110 (sell)

these were the figures for today...

Thank you all for texting the word GOOD to 5541. (Kids need help).

Roman, at least explain it to me - if you predicted everything so well, why do you need a paid chat room. And what does it have to do with helping the kids?

You help yourself first of all)

In short, good luck to you too)

Yeah, you guys really pissed off Rena. Looks like a vindictive one, he'll never forgive. )
Reason: