FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1819

costy_:

a lot of voices, 1 to 1 is what makes all the cis turn their noses up? hmmm.

mistakes are possible, they happen)))hilarious...

You fools have the same federalization (previously proposed by Russia)...
But with a different sauce ... and you do not get it)))) not hilarious ... crying ....

Vizard_:
You fools have the same federalization (previously proposed by Russia)...
But with a different sauce ... and you do not understand it)))) I'm not laughing ... crying....

what a hedition)) what's the sauce, i don't get it.

what a guy! he's got a lot of stamina.i'm not hilarious... crying....

If the IMF changes the rules of the game now, it will be a path to the collapse of this organization, and then fuck everything, and they understand it, so I think that they are playing around but the statutes and the principles of the fund will not change, and Russia will get the debt.

iIDLERr:
You're a piece of shit or you're human beings.
Let's go to the 4.

lactone:
Let's go to the 4.
There's no one there but a tuma, lonely, salting eureka.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
If the IMF changes the rules of the game now, it will be a path to the collapse of the organization, and then fuck everything, and they understand it, so I think they are playing around but the rules and principles of the fund will not change, and Russia will get the debt
They already changed it yesterday - all the rules of the game officially))))))) Good morning everyone, Christmas trees and needles

Bring back stranger, there's no one to read here as it is. Punished for a day and that's it. Or close the branch for a month as well, he opened it.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
If the IMF changes the rules of the game now, it will be a path to the collapse of the organization, and then fuck everyone, and they understand it, so I think they will talk a lot, but the statutes and principles of the fund will not change, and Russia will get the debt.
This will set a precedent, they have learned nothing from the history with refugees.

Alexey Busygin:
This will set a precedent, the history with refugees has taught them nothing.
What, what, what, stop doing that in the morning, at least have some breakfast)))
Reason: