FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1537

stranger:

that's a puncher and a pusher in the forex market???

that's the way it is...

stranger:
It will spread, but not in a year or 10 or 20 years. It will impoverish, yes.
The last one will have to, it will disintegrate, just like America will disintegrate.

stranger:
Tell me, why do you think it's better to get under the train than at the stations?)
"Anna Karenina didn't meet a real man in her life, so she went under the train."

lactone:
"Anna Karenina didn't meet a real man in her life, so she went under the train."

The Spurs, too? ....

AND HE?

That's funny:

Didn't make it three peeps....

O Great One, so will you come to us? .............................................................................................................

stranger:
Oh Great One, so will you come to us? .............................................................................................................
Now it all depends on the length of the stick )))

Lesorub:

told you IDLER sell on cad, i showed you the limits a long time ago, even before the news, the upper ones worked, i am waiting for the lower debts to work out on the sticks

without putocoll heresy and koloput dust, six-figures...

I`ve got no luck yet, I`ve worked only with the first order (+47 abamoks) ...... I thought I`ll make 3470 today or tomorrow.

Ilya, what is "working off lower debts"?

Chorus:
.............. The higher the love, the lower the kisses!

Vadens:

I failed so far to work out the first order (+47 abamoks) ...... I thought I would get 3470 today or tomorrow.

Ilya, what is "working off the bottom debts"?

Chorus:
.............. The higher the love, the lower the kisses!

Bringing in profitable sales at the bottom )))
Reason: