FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1037

stranger:

Tuma, it's still the same Ninja.

Reread again what I wrote the other day on the pound and audi and think where to open good trades, who needs to, of course, the rest are happy to keep racing around the field with a bare butt)

not fixed yet?

then the zero is coming to you...

will check the assumption tonight...

stranger:

Tuma, it's still the same Ninja.

Once again re-read what I wrote the other day on the pound and audi and think where to open good trades, who needs to, of course, the rest are happy to keep racing around the field with their bare feet)

Somehow the pattern is different ) Didn't recognise it.
Thank you!

Teacher, what's up with the Euros, 14? ))))

Lesorub:

not fixed yet?

then the zero is coming to you...

we'll check the assumption tonight...

so right tonight already? ))))

Yeah, guys, do something else, like digging trenches or something))))))))

Lesorub:

well, it's better to see it once...

Fixed all three pairs before the news rush:

Sometimes, of course, your sticks work for beauty. Every day would be like this. I kept the Audi and a couple of zzzotiki with gold on the safe side (nerves).

stranger:

Once again re-read what I wrote the other day on the pound and audi and think where to open good trades, who needs to, of course, the rest are happy to keep racing around the field with a bare butt)

They may catch up here with one candle, then go backwards (up) to test the level and start charging downwards.

Thank you!

Ishim:
how is the construction of the scacodrome ? (watch out for building materials!)
Nah, Sensei, you're too old for this, let's talk more about rims, or any other tutorials))))

vaz:
Sometimes for beauty of course your sticks work. Every day would be like that. I left the Audi and a couple of zzzotiki with the gold for luck(nerves).

keep your gold:

Ishim:
Let him emigrate long ago to Perdostan - you look for him there.
Master, show the way

Ishim:
up again - the correction is over. 1417
Too fast.
I had an overbought stochastic at the top (which I wrote about here about selling).
And now it hasn't even twisted or stood up yet. It's going down so far.

Thanks!
Reason: