FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1957

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

What's good about loca:::: Well tell me...... SPRED!!!!

You're ever gonna work it out\b.....

I'd tell you what's good about the lok, but I'll get banned again.

Go, Rena, keep thinking)

Spread yourself at ......

denniss:

I'd say what's good in the lok, but I'll get banned again.

Go on, Rena, keep thinking)

Spread yourself at ......

Okay, okay, okay, okay..... and give me )))))). When you write like this and you won't get anything for it, then we'll talk....

I'VE GOT IT!!!

Just listen to the menu. If you're good on one pair, you're not good on the other. Wizard was right when the russians were cheated. We're not telling a goddamn fairy tale here.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Read.... Krasyavr..... The main thing is that the borbos are not from the functions in the car...

And the worst thing is that the bigger the guy, the easier it is to put you down. Do one for starters!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! JUST SAYIN'... CARTOON IS A BITCH.

Happy New Year, Rena.

FINALLY!!! AND A HUNDRED MILLION FOR YOU !!!!

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
FINALLY!!! AND A HUNDRED MILLION FOR YOU !!!!

Tantrik:
OK dear..... never forget that the volume of smokes equals the volume of sales.... or rather with a different sign. .................. Here's a present for you from me)))

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
OK dear..... never forget that the volume of smokes equals the volume of sales.... or rather with a different sign. .................. Here's a present for you from me)))
waiting for the Canadian to go up. (yeah now I'm gonna go smoke too)

denniss:
Multicurrency trading is the same, I don't know where I'm going, I'm throwing it in all directions and see if it works out.)
Multicurrency trading is the same one where pairs follow each other - that's the whole operation

Oh, Mr. "I know all about forex" has appeared. Even managed to spout some bullshit already.
The start of the year promises to be less boring.
)))

Server Muradasilov:
Multicurrency trading is the kind of thing where pairs follow each other - that's the whole opera
Couples don't follow each other. It's a fairy tale.
Reason: