FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1821

vaz:
There is little point in focusing on the IMF in this context. The rates issued will give as much procuration as a conventional chart. Fundamentalists are more interested in the IMF. Mostly there are technicians (I do not want to offend anyone with this word), for whom futures, options, dashes are closer...)
And I can't convert these numbers into lines, I just can't do it on a chart.)

Server Muradasilov:
And I can't exactly convert those numbers into lines and put them on a graph.)
That's what I'm saying. Would there be any point in doing so...)

vaz:
So that's what I'm saying. Will there be a point to such an action...)
Well, no one's done it yet, and then maybe it'll make sense.

Server Muradasilov:
So no one's done it yet.
I don't think anyone has done it for that very reason.

Дмитрий:

Once again, for the "geniuses":

It has never been, is not and will never be the IMF's function to regulate exchange rates.

The IMF issues its own artificial currency, the SDR, which is used to settle payments between IMF members and the IMF itself.

The SDR exchange rate is published daily and is based on the dollar value ofa basket of four major currencies:the US dollar,the euro,the yen andthe pound sterling. These tables are daily SDR rate calculations based on a basket of 4 currencies.

Isn't the issuing of credit a stabilization of the currency of the country to which the credit was given?

Server Muradasilov:
And lending is not about stabilizing the currency of the country the loan was made to?
That is exactly the fodder for the fundamentalists. Right in the hole...)

vaz:
I think I did not do it for this reason.
But at least someone who knows a lot about these things, unlike me, can do it for fun), on a graph, chart, etc.

Server Muradasilov:
For Eugenia . Translated by google when the information appears : If the exchange rate of any currency cannot be obtained from the London market, the rate should be the average rate between the buying and selling of currencies at noon in New York market or, if not there, the rate is determined based on the euro reference services published by the European Central Bank.
the rate is a secondary matter! It all depends on monetary policy at the moment!!! for me this is the point.

Server Muradasilov:
But at least someone who knows these issues better than me can do it for fun), on the chart, diagrams, etc.
I'll look for a better chart, but in general people have not invented pumps to carry water in buckets. My neighbour's job is simple. Three currencies, three turkeys each. If all three indicators of one of them coincide, there is a deal. Profits are not cosmic, but no headaches either. Simplicity is the key to health.

vaz:
I'll look for a clearer sign, but people didn't invent pumps to carry water in buckets. My neighbour's job is simple. Three currencies, three turkeys each. My neighbor's operation is simple. Three pimps in one of them coincide and I make a deal. Profits are not cosmic, but no headaches either. Simplicity is the key to health.
How much is not cosmic?
Reason: