FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1548

stranger:
I have been playing the dollar index with levels 99.60 and 100.01 for two weeks, but no one is paying any attention, and it turns out that in the red forum they do not know what it is and why they need it))))
i read it and cried...

all debts will be taken today:

artikul:
I'm just trying to get a general idea )))) Do you buy first and then vanguard, or vice versa? )))
I'm also the grandson of X-Gibit. I take off my trousers and go to the field... Russian field...!!

Oleg Tsarkov:
reading, crying...
Why, is it so sad?)

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'm also the grandson of X-Gibit - I take off my trousers and go to the field... Russian field...!!!
I wish your daddy was a Turkish subject)))

The farther into the forest, the thicker the partisans... How much money can be made from buying a dollar and how much from selling one. Then 20km is no distance for a rabid dog, then the battle of the giants for 2 pips. This time I also put a fan from 1.06 and I'll smoke a cigarette from the bad news. It will fall to 1.49 - a bigger lot, etc.

stranger:
Your daddy had better be a Turkish subject)))
under the bottom - haven't heard

mmmoguschiy-new:
under the bottom - haven't heard.
You don't know that either, and he's even cooler than HIS...

first combat casualty of the air force's equipment ...

vaz:
The farther into the woods, the thicker the partisans... How much money can be made buying the dollar and how much can be made selling it. Then 20 km is not a distance for a rabid dog, then the battle of the giants for 2 pips. This time I also put a fan from 1.06 and I'll smoke a cigarette from the bad news. It will fall to 1.49 - a bigger lot, etc.

Tell me what you could earn in the last two weeks from the fall of the euro? Two figs at the most. In a fortnight.

Isn't it better to have them on the rise in a couple of days?

Reason: