FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1471

Lesorub:

So, there's an opportunity to work on the moon today...

Strenge, if possible, make a good puncture... in advance...

entrance here, exit here:

What's there to poke and poke at? It's been looking down for a while...

Alexey Busygin:
Oil is not just fuel, but also many other things that modern industry can't do without, such as oils, plastics, rubber, synthetic fabrics. As for renewable energy itself, everything there has already been thought of and thought out for decades to come, but adhered to by governments so as not to disrupt the hegemony of the monopolists.
You, the conclusion, the conclusion from your bright head - I am thinking out of my own mouth.

Some naked under the torso eur sold for 61 contracts

mmmoguschiy-new:
what's there to pussyfoot around? it's been looking down for a while.

write where you would go in and out before the news

that's the right thing to do...

mmmoguschiy-new:
The conclusion, the conclusion you draw from your bright head - I'm going through the motions myself.
The conclusion is that the price of oil will rise because it is now severely depreciated for a very long time.

artikul:
Thank you for believing in the predicted sideways move on the uptrend ))))
predict today's movement on the chiff - here I enter, here I exit (would exit...)...

Lesorub:

write where you would go in and out before the news

that's the right thing to do...

I'll even draw it - I won't be lazy ))

If we are talking about a long term, we may enter now. For 200 futs at least. If on the news - it's better to wait and enter approximately there:

It will hardly go more on news - it's already good enough.

And, as a true analyst, I'd say (just as a precaution) that it might shoot upwards

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, as a true analyst, I would say (for insurance purposes) - it may shoot upwards as well
The thought is clear, it is not clear where the entrance and where the exit is...

mmmoguschiy-new:
And, as a true analyst, I say (for insurance purposes) - it may shoot upwards
Great, the exam on analysis is passed!
Reason: