FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1455

Alexey Busygin:
And for those who don't understand?
Aleshka, do you get money from the forum for your posts? Put your hand on your heart

Alexey Busygin:
And for those who do not understand?

Look at the screenshot, take the dates, throw the vertical lines into the terminal according to the dates, watch the price reaction. In general, use your brain. I drew you a fishing rod. Catch the fish yourself.

P.S. The inclusion of a swap means the limitless possibilities of ECB interventions.

Alexey Busygin:
In jpg. and gif.
Tried in those formats and in .png. Doesn't fucking work.

Ekaterina Babaeva:
Do you think it's worth it to run a martin with a grid on a real account?

Of course not! You'd better give me the money. What do you need it for?

)))

Alexey Busygin:
And what is the average annual income?
Didn't they teach you maths in school? With 5-30 percent a day... Ilya has been a dollar multimillionaire for a long time now. Jealous!

Evgeniya Balchin:
It's understandable, it's just that the question was, after all, that the volume is there, not going straight up...

No, it's not. That's not the question. As they say, only cats are born at once.

In order to put the contracts to execution and make any profit the eu has to go more than 6 figures down (i.e. below strike)! But if that someone expects (or knows?) that the euro will be there - wouldn't it be easier to put put options? That's what I don't fully understand.

Bicus:
Didn't they teach you maths at school? With 5-30 per cent a day... Ilya is a long time dollar multimillionaire. Jealous!
Mighty, too, thinks so, even ran his own branch. was great!

I very much doubt that Ilya is a dollar millionaire. For this reason I believe that he simply does not show unprofitable trades.

(This is not a complaint, just a statement of fact)

Alexey Busygin:
Mighty, too, thinks so, even ran his own branch.
yep

vng_nemo:

Look at the screenshot, take the dates, throw the vertical lines into the terminal according to the dates, watch the price reaction. In general, use your brain. I drew you a fishing rod. Catch the fish yourself.

Z.I. The inclusion of the swap means the ECB's dimensionless possibilities of intervention.

What a fantasist you are. You already have the ECB under your control.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015(continued)

Bicus, 2015.11.19 07:25

I highly doubt that Ilya is a dollar millionaire. For that reason I believe he simply doesn't show losing trades.

(That's not a complaint. Just a statement of fact)

Are losing trades so important to you? Maybe he is not a millionaire, but he is cheating.

Only it didn't work out so well with the result

Reason: