FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1340

Evgeniya Balchin:
For today the pound wants to go to 1,510, but it cannot do it yet, if the daily ones turn, then we will go back to 1,510, but usually the daily ones follow the weekly ones... and they have already gone back... For today 1.5180 - 1.52500 ...I see it like this

Wants... can't... if turned... if not turned... daytime for weekdays.... weeklies for something else... And if it also snows in the afternoon, then...

Too many ifs. It's too complicated for me.

)))

stranger:

This is a new word in volume analysis, different volumes at different timeframes.

And if you just turn off the graph window, the volumes are EXACTLY GONE!

)))

Alexey Busygin:
Different, they can't be the same.

Go write a book on different volumes on different mtfs, it will be a bestseller

navigator.mt5:
What's going on, is that how you're doing it, Alyosha? :)
I forgot to enter the invariance.

Bicus:

And if you just turn off the graph window, the volumes are EXACTLY GONE!

)))

So, of course they disappear, where will they come from if there is no price chart....

Alexey Busygin:

Different, they can't be the same.

Explain the physics of the process. Don't be stingy.

Alexey Busygin:
That's it, that's the change in their sum, what's wrong with you? Well, you're bloody historically backward!
Apparently you mean that you have an indicator that counts volumes by a certain window? So, if you're on the hourlies, then of course, your time window is smaller...? So, the volumes

mmmoguschiy-new:
I guess you mean that you have an indicator that counts volumes by a certain window? I mean, if you're on the hourlies, then of course you have a smaller time window...?

I haven't laughed like that in a long time.

stranger:

I haven't laughed like that in a long time

What's that?

Volumes are not volumes! And methods of calculating them. If you don't understand, like in the case of the messages from the red man, you ask, I'll explain - I don't mind

mmmoguschiy-new:
What is it?

Volumes are not volumes! And so are methods of calculating them. If you don't understand, as in the case of the messages from the man in red - you ask, I'll explain - I'm not sorry
show me those unicums who trade on ticks...
Reason: