FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1336

Ilya, what's up, did you beat the chiff?)))

Get out)

stranger:
Where? I've been all over the website.
https://www.cannontrading.com/software/qstlite...здесь demo open, and there's a price platform website on the same page, some are paid and some are free.

stranger:
I remember that he counted there very simply, it was the intention, which is the most important thing, I was still thinking about it at the time.
I have to read the thread... but at first glance he didn't take the average price, but took the price that had less demand and subtracted the flipper from it for the next day... and that's the difference you need.... Anyway, I'll read up on it.

Evgeniya Balchin:
I'll have to read the thread... but at first glance I didn't take the average price, I took the price that had less demand and subtracted the next day's flipper from it... and that's the difference you need.... Anyway, I'll read it.
He wrote there exactly how and what, but without this option stack there is no point

VNG, do you see how heated the discussion is? It's like this all the time.

Eugenia, here

".... I add up all the past Bid Size and Ask Size values for each strike and each month separately, at the end of the trading day I find the maximum deltas between Bid Size and Ask Size, separately for call and put. And then I balance between these maxima.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/42855-arhiv-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=8662404&viewfull=1#post8662404

I. e., take an Excel file, make cells with accumulation for Bid and Ask separately for put and call. At the end of the day we find maximal delta values separately for call and put (price).

Then we find the balance between them, (call price + put price)\2.

Discussion over)

[Архив] Опционные уровни (авторские или нестандартные методы)
  • Lev Levin
  • www.forexdengi.com
Привет, суммирую все прошедшие значения Bid Size и Ask Size для каждого страйка и каждого месяца отдельно, в конце торгового дня нахожу максимальные дельты между Bid Size и Ask Size, отдельно для call и put. А потом баланс между этими максимумами.

Zogman, why ask stupid questions, or is there something wrong with your memory?)

Lesorub:
What price will you charge for the gold?

and I want a harrier...

Lesorub:
and I want a harrier...
You want it all, but when you take it, you have to go straight into the bushes and from there talk about the trend, about the trend, and then back into the field)))
Reason: