FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1330

vng_nemo:
Gunn's nut was cracked back in 2007. True, I found out about it much later. Unfortunately. There is an indicator for MT4. See trailer.
Discs ???

pako:
Discs ???

I used to play with this turkey when I was a kid)

Eh, it's a pity there's no Teacher)))

Zogman:

Thank you !

If it is not a secret - what is your timeframe? How much do you trade? Strange says he's targeting a few figures ....

It's no secret, Strange is doing the right thing. My approach is pretty much the same. Only I also like to pipsqueak with my bare feet. It can be very profitable. But here I need a clear scenario plan and an ironclad Faberge. If one stands on a trend, one will always be in profit within a period. Only the entry and exit rules should be formalized. If this, then I will do this, and if not, then I will do this.

Example

Entry is clearly formalized here with ratio c/sl about 1 to 1, exit by pattern and volume. I also know that there is an option level.

stranger:

I used to play with this turkey when I was a kid)

but a couple of pictures, if you don't mind.

pako:
Disks ???

No, a Surl generator and flying saucers.

That's weird, you write that and people don't see it. It's an indicator to link space and time. No one has ever answered me what is invariant in the price-time system, how to link them, so that when you scale the parameter does not change. If this question is answered, it becomes clear what needs to be monitored in the trading process. This is what Gunn was pointing out.

d-p:
but a couple of pictures, if it's not too much trouble.

There are a lot of pictures of Granddaddy, and there are also a lot of pictures of this turkey, you just have to look for it).

vng_nemo:

No, a Surl generator and flying saucers.

That's weird, you write that and people don't see it. It's an indicator to link space and time. No one has ever answered me what is invariant in the price-time system, how to link them, so that when scaled the parameter does not change. If this question is answered, it becomes clear what needs to be monitored in the trading process. This is what Gunn was pointing out.

Isn't an even circle (not an ellipse) itself a 1-to-1 ratio?

Regarding option levels

d-p:
And a couple of pictures, if you don't mind

Here's the most recent one

charter:
Isn't an even circle (not an ellipse) itself a ratio of 1 to 1?

The wording of the question is strange. I don't know how to answer it.

It wasn't about a circle, it was about a parameter that can be traced on a price-time chart at any scale so that it is constant. I've already written - build a circle on the chart and click on the periods. We look at the result and are surprised - it does not work. And now we throw in the indicator and, lo and behold, that's what we need.

So, what about the invariant parameter?

Reason: