FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1269

A window is not a window, but in Libya they have seriously screwed us over for at least 100 billion dollars. Plus they created a hotbed of instability and killed a lot of people. At the very least we can wish them luck with their own suicide here.

charter:

Traders all over the world have been using indicators for two hundred years.

There are no traders who can't read indicators, just like there are no musicians who can't read sheet music.

As long as I've known you, you keep reinventing the wheel, while everyone else is riding a wheel that was invented a long time ago.

No doubt we need inventors, and one day we'll buy your best-selling book "The Theory of Win-Win Trading".

Well, I'll start responding to your opus.)

I too was once "able to read" lines repeating late price movement, what can I say, we were all young and stupid at one time or another.

Yes, I tried a lot in my early years, I was looking for a grail, as many of those here continue to do)

You will never read anything of mine, ready-made recipes. Trading is either loss-making or

or profitable, there is no win-win.

But you have to read, think, choose what's important, most people are either too lazy or busy with everyday routine.)

One thing I have always been interested in is volume, even when I did not know what it meant).

Nikolai Romanovskyi:

Sam.

Interesting situation on the pound

Took an intermediate take yesterday, will it break down to 5084 or will it bounce back to 5323 and then take 5084 ???

Not good, but the pound is uphill:

stranger:

You tell me right now whether 5204 will go down or up from the current price.

and up to where!!!

Lesorub:

Interesting situation on the pound

Took an intermediate take yesterday, will it break down to 5084 or will it bounce back to 5323 and then take 5084 ???

Not good, but the pound is uphill:

Like it or not, it has to go there)

Lesorub:

You tell me right now whether 5204 will go down or up from the current price.

and up to where!!!

I thought I told you or is it by the field again?)

stranger:

Like it or not, you have to go there)

so, we don't know where it goes from 5204 ???

and that's dough: up 120 p., down 100 p.

Lesorub:

so we don't know where it will go from 5204 ???

and that's dough: up 120p, down 100p.

Yeah, it's a set of naked-ass scalpers running around the field every day from morning till night on the pound futures.
Reason: