FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1242

lunya like a flush...

they're going to buy...

Paco, sorry, I'm not just talking to you, I didn't read your last post carefully.
You can calculate premium levels and calculate the consequences of buying or selling on your own.
As for why they buy, I think for profit, and since they buy a lot and very cheaply, I think they will get it.
What Myth says it's the australian cb, I doubt it, and maybe they want to speculate on the ball)
That's about it.

Server Muradasilov:
Five minutes from now, 10:00 p.m. MSC

There should be messages in the terminal!

Where has the Master gone, what does Zogman want to know, where is Pound Ilya waiting tomorrow and will they ever meet........

stranger:
Paco, sorry, I'm not just talking to you, I didn't read your last post carefully.
You can calculate premium levels and calculate the consequences of buying or selling on your own.
As for why they buy, I think for profit, and since they buy a lot and very cheaply, I think they will get it.
What Myth says it's the cb of Australia, I doubt it, and maybe they want to speculate on the ball)
That's it.

No problem, if you buy an island, call me, we'll have a drink.

Nothing personal, just business.

I was a little harsh, too. I apologize.

No offense.

Why? To be annoying?

pako:

No problem, you buy an island, call me, we'll have a drink.

Nothing personal, just business.

By the way, think about how much they have invested in those 20-odd thousand contracts and think - will they let the price go below 70 before expiry of the December one, I think not only will they not let it go down, but quite the opposite.

stranger:
By the way, think about how much money they put into those 20k+ contracts and think - will they let the price go below 70 far before the December expiry, I think not only will they not let it go down, but quite the opposite.
If they have to, they will :)

pound on a toy:

Alexey Busygin:

There should be messages in the terminal!

Come on, there's no telling what's supposed to be there.) :)
Reason: