FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1174

I don't get it, we were having a nice chat with the teacher, HE was praising me, I was thanking HIM, and here comes the ban....

HE is no longer a ban... call to the light.

And hello to all.

what do you say on Yenke, limit from 121.49, TP119.87 ?

stranger:
I don't get it, we had a nice chat with the Teacher, HE praised me, I thanked HIM, and then here you go, ban....
I, after talking to Ishim, was left with a bad impression. What can you say to a man who might know something but writes .....? And do not say he does not drink. I personally do not believe it. Sold the chif 979, thought it was easier with it than the euro. The picture is up on the Aussie, but have read the ratings (modus etc) and so far in a stupor.

stranger:
I don't get it, we were having a nice chat with the teacher, HE was complimenting me, I was thanking HIM, and here comes the ban....
Surprise! Have you been released yet?

Владимир Жириновский:
I think slowly upwards )
It would be good, but there are still doubts.

Владимир Жириновский:

I was banned for 24 hours for the word bitch=a.

I wonder what the rates are for other words ))))

will try _)))

Ask for a price list!

vaz:
I was left with a bad impression after talking to Ishim. What can you talk about with a man who might know something but writes .....? And don't say he doesn't drink. I personally do not believe it. Sold the chif 979, thought it was easier with it than the euro. The picture is up on the Aussie, but have read the ratings (modus etc) and so far in a stupor.

are you sure you didn't overreact?

Lesorub:

are you sure you didn't overreact?

I think we have entered the 'bounce' zone and will bounce before we get to 9845. Ready to lock higher this time (have already put it up.) Thanks))

vaz:
I believe we have entered the 'bounce' zone and will bounce before we get to 9845. Ready to lock up higher this time (already posted.) Thanks))

it's a long story:

Reason: