FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1125

stranger:
Firstly, the entry was not very good, 1.1374, and secondly, it is better to take a part of the profit at once. Moreover, it's against the wind)

Well, why not play around?

pako:

Well, why not have a little fun?

So the other half is hanging, so I'll play with it until I get here:

stranger:
Yusufhoja, so have you realised that getting into the market anywhere is not good?
TC not reacting to every sneeze of the market, yes, the Bears got hold of the price at the second attempt, but the Bulls are not far off, back on the battlefieldhttps://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4099567/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.10.20 15:22 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M5, 2015.10.20 15:22 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M5. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.10.20 15:22 UTC.

stranger:

Intraday trading, son, is a delicate business, every pip counts, only limit entries and strictly at a price that suits me, not sowing the field like yours)

I sold to the respected Yusufuhoja, however.... It's a shame, but what to do, c'est la vie...

now I don't get it, you only buy downstairs...

now you have sold... in short, you are as much of a fraud as the PUPPET...

Lesorub:

Now I don't get it, you're only buying downstairs...

and now you've sold out... in short, you're as much of a fraud as the PUPPET...

Son, sometimes I indulge in intradeishina, you do not think that I watch the tape just for the love of art?)))

You have already lost money:
TC not reacting to every sneeze of the market, yes, the Bears got hold of the price at the second attempt, but the Bulls have not moved far away, they are back on the battlefieldhttps://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4099567/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade

Yusufhodja, CU is a myth, there are conditions for a deal at a good price - there is a deal, no - no. I do not know who went where - I do not know, but you have already given someone money by your entries and have gone into drawdown.

stranger:

Son, I dabble in intradeishin sometimes, you don't think I watch the tape just for the love of art, do you?)

Yusufhodja, TC is a myth, there are conditions for a good price deal - there is a deal, no - no. I do not know who went where - I do not know, but you have already given someone money by your entries and have gone into drawdown.

The important thing for me is that, in the medium term, the Bulls own the market https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4099685/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade
Chart EURUSD, D1, 2015.10.20 15:38 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, D1, 2015.10.20 15:38 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: D1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.10.20 15:38 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The important thing for me is that, in the medium term, the market is owned by the Bulls https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4099685/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade

I absolutely agree with you on that, but that's no reason to give away money to the brats)))

I said, I can give 1.1250 for the Euro today, I may be willing to pay 10-20 pips more or less for it, the point of all this fiddling is that I will still take a buy at a price that suits me and not someone else.

stranger:

I absolutely agree with you on that, but that's no reason to give away money to brats))))

I said, I can give 1.1250 for the euro today, I may be willing to pay 10-20 pips more or less for it, the point of all this fiddling is that I will still take a buy at a price that suits me and not someone else.

kiwi - buy ?

Zogman:

kiwi bye ?

How should I know?))

stranger:
How should I know?))

What did you draw a picture of?

Reason: