FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 947

Server Muradasilov:
I do not know how long, and the Old one has been very rude lately, combined rudeness, links, I suspect not less than a month. (So he did not just leave a link, he invited them there )))) All at the discretion of the moderators, they are moderators.
He will drink a beer and watch. He's still here).

h
Ключевые события понедельника :: Главные новости :: Акции :: Quote.rbc.ru
  • quote.rbc.ru
Ключевые события понедельника. В России Казначейство разместит на банковских депозитах 200 млрд руб. Quote.rbc.ru

Well it seems to have turned the pound around. 15161- 1531, and if anything okay, up to 15625. I'll be watching every day more.

Idler!
Gold?!

Evgeniya Balchin:
Well it seems to have turned the pound around. 15161- 1531, and if anything okay, up to 15625. I'll be watching every day more.
On the dashes below, if the breakdown is not false, I expect 509 for now, as the doctor has prescribed.

vaz:
On the dashes below will fail if the breakdown is not false, I expect 509 for now, as the doctor prescribed.
I've calculated another one, it is 14999 and 15223( (Intraday calculation, and tomorrow). If we shift it to levels, then inside this range are the highest-cap contracts in descending order: Oct, Dec, Nov. // max cap Oct 1529 at call, 15161 at put and Nov 15105, Dec 15187.

Evgeniya Balchin:
I calculated another one, and it came out 14999 and 15223((( calculation is for intraday, and specifically for tomorrow! If we move it to levels, then within this range the most cap contracts in descending order: Oct, Dec, Nov. //max cap Oct 1529 on call, 15161 on put and Nov 15105, Dec 15187.
Now that sounds about right. Otherwise 1.56....

new-rena:

Level 5, what do you want...

Man uses rims from cars in trade somehow - new topic)

I'm getting a kick out of the forecasts.

1.1070 -40 could be too.

And I'm guessing it will be.

Thank you!

(taking a break until 1.1070)

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Now that sounds about right. It's 1.56....
I keep waiting for a correction, am I wrong? )Many points in the calculation suggest it.

Владимир Жириновский:

I'm getting a kick out of the forecasts.

1.1070 -40 could be too.

And I suppose it will be.

Thank you!

(Taking a break until 1.1070)

It could be, but not a fact. A rising trend could eat up the break and forget about it.