FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 865

Vladimir Zubov:
That's right, just have to catch those reasons... )))

I've been watching him for a week now)

All I realised was that after today's movement, there would be an equally bright sequel. All that's left is to catch where it's coming from. And he's fucking unrecoverable...

lactone:

I've been watching him for a week now)

All I realised was that after today's movement, there would be an equally bright sequel. All that's left is to catch where it's coming from. And he's fucking unrecoverable...

A no-roll if often is also good, you can pyramid.

It's you bAnders:

Teacher:
It's you bAnders:

Stop provoking everyone)

Nestradamus:

Well, talent stinks, you're right.

I'm getting a little bit excited... the vat is ripe... the barrel is pregnant...

Chita, how old are you? You're so preoccupied...

I don't remember how I was born
Whether it was white or fucking green, it doesn't matter.
I don't remember how old I am
I don't have a passport photo...

I look at my ass, my ass, and it's black.
i'm home mum...
I'm Obama.)

I'm a man of the world. I was in the Air Force.

Ishim:
No, everything was showing 100 - 120 pips. and it's all back, you have to think maybe overexposure I would certainly fix it but that's halfway there. Failure for tomorrow - signals cannot be trusted. (I will try a narrower - evening drive - SL35 TP50-60 and so a pair of 4-5 is enough, that's how I will look for a week)
Today will not be disks, today will be sticks in your ass... ugh - discs))

Teacher:
Today it's not gonna be rims, it's gonna be sticks in your... (bleep, bleep, bleep))
Well, let's say everyone knows, except HIM. And it's okay not to trade or watch the robots do it, so what?

I, on the contrary, need such a stress-test for the bots to fill their brains with straw) What will happen can happen on any other day without news...

Vladimir Zubov:
You're provoking your immature mind, young man! I teach you, I teach you, like a pea... on your fingers:

penguins and harmonica are Dolls, octogenarians are shashlag meat. Got it? ))

Teacher:
You're provoking your immature mind, young man! I teach you, I teach you, like a pea... on your fingers:

penguins and harmonica are Dolls, octogenarians are shashlag meat. Got it? ))
I am not being led astray by anyone here, for there is HE.
Reason: