FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 727

Teacher:
New-Rena, the platypus and the squint bear.

Have started to write the Grail.
They hit their bows... ...shat...

Tuesday night... LOL

i don't write any grails. laughing for no reason is a sign.... why are you laughing so little - you've been a fool for a week (at least).

new-rena:
i don't write any grails. laughing for no reason is a sign.... what's with the alo laugh - you've been a fool for a week now.
it's the second one - there's a hole in the hospital fence somewhere!

Ishim:
What other one? I say impulse correction - an impulse will be followed by a correction from it. Since I do not know the direction of the impulse, I place Sell Limits and Bi-Stops on the 2 tops of the impulses. A total of 4 orders per pair. I consider it unreliable to immediately place the order on the 3rd pulse - and if the breakout does not fail, it should be 2 losses (and here we have 3 at once! And it will not reach it in a week)
for months - one wave with a period of 2 (or even 2 with a period of 3) and no other tricks are needed.

Ishim:
the second one - there's a hole in the hospital fence somewhere!
Why did you give him your name-calling? You make it sound innocent...

The poor old man was driven away... The grandfather was quickly forgotten... ...and the teacher was no joy to him... ...he didn't come to pay his respects... sad

Meanwhile the black gold rolls away... taking Grandpa's beloved caddy with it...

new-rena:
on the months - one waveform with a period of 2 (well, you can have a 2nd with a period of 3) and no other tricks are required.
If it doesn't work on m1, why would it work on months?

Ishim:
If it doesn't work for you on m1, why should it work for months?
I started with this a year ago. it worked, but not very well)

new-rena:
i started with this a year ago. it worked, but not very much)

I have a new-old approach. The thing is, it's already there! You have it going, I have it standing - I mean, it doesn't go to the right. The currency goes in a circle - a disc or a ring (whichever you prefer) and everything is already there. For example the eur correction from 1.33 to 1.31 is already there and maybe a 30 pip shift in the disk.

Hence the discrepancy, you analyze the past and I analyze only the current moment - the currency is not influenced by past prices. My price does not return and every 1.3 on the eu will be a new one. (They say it's back to 1.3). And everything is there - all the levels from the bottom to the top! What I mean - if you find something working on m1 - you can gradually move it to m5, m15, etc. (It's much faster to test on m1)

Ishim:

I have a new-old approach. The thing is, everything is already there!

Senya... tell me what's with the double CU name? Where's the second secret))))
Intrigued)))

Ishim:

I have a new-old approach. The thing is, it's already there! You have it going, I have it standing - I mean, it doesn't go to the right. The currency goes in a circle - a disc or a ring (whichever you prefer) and everything is already there. For example the eur correction from 1.33 to 1.31 is already there and maybe a 30 pip shift in the disk.

Hence the discrepancy, you analyze the past and I analyze only the current moment - the currency is not influenced by past prices. My price does not return and every 1.3 on the eu will be a new one. (They say it's back to 1.3). And everything is there - all the levels from the bottom to the top! What I mean - if you find something working on m1 - you can gradually move it to m5, m15, etc. (to test on m1 - much faster)

In the beginning, so, then it does not matter - on what TF. The only thing that matters is the quote, i.e. the current price.
Reason: