FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 725

Ishim:
I meant that it would be shut down. Imagine there is nothing going on tomorrow and an announcement - a man in China has invented a grail and forex will no longer work! Because there is an irreparable loss.
that's the miracle. the law is that once it's discovered, it changes. the advanced ones made up some very glorious regressions in Year 8. and the greedy ones poured in.

iIDLERr:
that's the miracle. the law is that as soon as they open it, it changes. in Year 8, the advanced regressions are very glorious. and the greedy ones have poured in.

I'd like to see it move, TA - D1, W1 and most importantly MN - has anyone ever done this? (I have a good history of D1 from the 12th year - I will try W and MN for about 2 years, maybe something will become clearer).

Why does nobody care about impulse corrections - they're always there! (true, there are interruptions like Asia, but only for a week, then everything is the same again, now there is another interruption in 3 years).

Ishim:
Trading halted, after a glitch in Asia. Now only tests - until positive results!
I see... I was getting worried ))))

Vizard_:
I see... I was getting worried)))
i don't understand your emotions. are you a public crier?

Ishim:

As long as it moves, TA - D1, W1 and most importantly MN - has anyone ever done that?

In the last century, a lot of people thought so too...

And that's how it turned out))))

Ishim:
I don't understand your emotion Are you a public crier?
teacher! I'm your student and most ardent admirer... don't be a retard!

Get well... I earned it today)))

Ishim:

I'd like to see it move, TA - D1, W1 and most importantly MN - has anyone ever done this? (I have a good history of D1 from the 12th year - I will try W and MN for about 2 years, maybe something will become clearer).

Why does nobody care about impulse corrections - they're always there! (true, there are interruptions like Asia - for a week - then everything is the same again - now there's another interruption in 3 years).

Two years ago we had Audi at 0.5 and Silver at 8.4. Don't you remember?

Vizard_:
A lot of people thought the same in the last century...

and that's how it turned out)))

one trend i have on MH (back and forth) - in 5 years you can see how it worked out, currency pairs! - indices work differently. (there corrections also work on small TFs)

iIDLERr:

Ishimushko! That's what I'm writing about. two years ago: an Audi at 0.5 and a silver at 8.4. don't you remember?

I don't know whether it's 0.8 or 0.9 on the eu - it doesn't matter, on the eu the up trend is short from there! up to 1.34 -37 and that's it. (I don't know, I don't consider metals at all, they look the same way as indices)

Vizard_:
Master! It's me, your student and most ardent admirer... don't get confused!

Get well... today's work...))

fellow with the pills! what hospital did you escape from? (and i'm here with him as a complete....)
Reason: