FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 710

azfaraon:
I'm not saying anyone should be responsible for anything ... I'm talking about discussion ...

There needs to be a discussion. There are just no predictions yet. It's one-sided so far.

On the euro, Wizard is waiting for a reversal. I'm going in the opposite direction - the minimum of 1.1230.

new-rena:
sell from 120.
it's a long time to wait

file87:
it's still a long way off.
maybe it would be better to buy from 116.4

file87:
maybe you'd better buy from 116.4
That's just what you'll be waiting for. Maybe they'll take it to Kolyan's. If it falls, you cannot buy it.

new-rena:

There needs to be a discussion. I just don't see any predictions yet. It's one-sided so far.

On the euro, Wizard is waiting for a break. I'm going in the opposite direction - minimum 1.1230.

I made many predictions and wrote drawings ... He always called me different names, saying that all the sticks are rubbish. When he goes in the wrong direction and it would be good to give some explanations, he loses his temper.

azfaraon:
I made a lot of predictions and wrote them with drawings ... He always called me different names, saying the sticks were all rubbish ... and that there was nothing better than volume trading. I don't know what to do with them, but they're all wrong and it would be nice to give some explanations, so they're gone cold.
The drawdowns disappear for a while. Get used to it. But you should not stress it, it never happens.

new-rena:
This is where the drawdowns disappear for a while. Get used to it. But it is desirable not to accentuate it - it doesn't happen to anyone...
I will keep in mind ... I wanted to focus on such moments in the system ... It is discussion at such moments that gives results ...

new-rena:
This is where the drawdowns disappear for a while. Get used to it. But it's best not to stress about it - it just happens...
Old Duckbill walked on a plank, slipped and fell in the mud.... )))))

Ishim:
Old Duckbill walked on a plank, slipped and fell in the mud.... )))))
Eureka - buying or selling?

file87:
i don't know about japan, i saw on the news today that a tsunami is coming...

but what do we care, definitely down on all pairs, you have to be able to wait... some earlier... others a little later...