FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 636

Economists at BNP Paribas believe that comments by ECB Vice-President Victor Constancio (13:40 Moscow time) could prove important for markets.

time is half an hour.

I think it's bullshit but who knows?

vaz:
It was 5800 on the dashes. I see it's starting to slow down.

I have a guy who says he has been trading the pound for 8 years.

The pound is slowly floating to the targets I mentioned before, resistance at 1 58 73 and by the way, the chart has built the entry point at 1 57 99 from which an acceleration to 1 58 70 should take place, it is not observed yet, but it may occur, so I would not recommend to sell the pair.

I don't really believe in these targets

I would rather sell...

in short the case is clear that the case is dark

iIDLERr:
I can't figure out how to share anything. for me, scalping is always from the market and in and out is seconds.

A girl should not be involved in finance in risky markets.

Ask Rena what to do with the pound. Just like little kids.

He knows everything. He knows everything about the pound and forex.

Bicus:

Ask Rena what to do with the pound. Just like little kids.

He knows everything. He knows everything about the pound and forex.

Dear Bicus. I have already written above that I do high frequency trading and I can sell several times and buy several times in a few minutes. I have given my predictions above. Since no one asked any questions right away, now what can we talk about and why did you suddenly wake up out of the blue? I never give advice ex post facto, keep that in mind in your future fudges.

Colleagues, let's not fight...

Zogman:

Colleagues, let's not swear...

That's no way to argue. But I'll leave you with Rena nonetheless. Business, you know...

(just a warning: be careful with him. This gentleman doesn't always know what he's talking about.)

Each one communicates what they think is right

Others can decide for themselves how to use it, all adults - they will figure it out - bullshit is bullshit, not bullshit is not bullshit

new-rena:

It is not appropriate for a girl to be involved in finance in risky markets

You don't know me. )))) it's even funny.

Evgeniya Balchin:
You don't know me. )))) funny even.
ok. did you like the song? // i listen to it in moments of high volatility...
Reason: