FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 529

stranger:

Rena, psychology does not lend itself to mathematical calculations.)

From where to see, the key word is SEE, not in any way foresee, which is why I don't like the word "forecast", but TO WHEN, this is also an attempt to look into the future, the sooner you realise it is impossible, the better. Unless you do it very roughly.

I am doing it roughly. the figure is floating, as you remember from year 14. i often had the first order from the rocket at a loss.

none of my subsequent programs I have been able to repeat the same results with up to 20 orders in the rocket.

new-rena:
Last year I lived by these calculations, and apparently I gave them up for nothing.
I wish you'd live like this)))

Why do you need 20-30, just open one or two, but good ones?)

new-rena:

roughly I do. the figure is floating as you remember from '14. I often had the first order from the rocket at a loss.

none of my subsequent progesses I have been able to repeat the same results with up to 20 orders in the rocket.

What kind of rocket is it?

stranger:
Why do you need 20-30, open one or two, but good ones?)
Well right, that's why I didn't like the programme at the time, because the risk was building up.

azfaraon:
What kind of rocket is it?
a regular, counter-trend net that grows, let's say on a pullback, a bounce.... except I took it out.

new-rena:

Last year all I did was $$ and apparently I gave it up for nothing.

remember - rollbacks, rebounds))))

I missed the long-term signal. I got it.

Now we have targets, we will have profit/loss forecasts. Doing RM...

It's all over the screen in numbers...

Tuma thanked me - probably 4 figures on the eurik...

AUDCAD

AUDCHF

AUDJPY

AUDUSD

CADCHF

CADJPY

CHFJPY

EURAUD

EURCAD

EURCHF

EURGBP

EURJPY

EURUSD

GBPAUD

GBPCAD

GBPCHF

GBPJPY

GBPUSD

USDCAD

USDCHF

USDJPY

Rena, you seem to have said that you are using the system on 28 pairs, I decided to use EUR as a base and check the other pairs, I have 21 pairs, what should I add 7 more pairs?

Vladimir Zubov:

Rena hello, I thought you once said that you were running the system on 28 pairs, also ran the system on a Jew and decided to check the rest of the pairs, I have 21 pairs, what other 8 pairs should be added?

Hi!

Here, see for yourself.

"AUDUSD","EURUSD","GBPUSD","NZDUSD","USDCAD","USDJPY","USDCHF","EURGBP","EURJPY","EURAUD","EURCAD","EURNZD","EURCHF","GBPJPY","GBPAUD","GBPCAD","GBPNZD","GBPCHF","AUDCAD","AUDJPY","AUDNZD","AUDCHF","NZDCAD","NZDJPY","NZDCHF","CADJPY","CADCHF","CHFJPY"

new-rena:

Hi!

Here, see for yourself.

Thank you so much!

Vladimir Zubov:
Thanks a lot!

Be careful with the crosses. they are extremely insidious and the spread is steep

this might help sometime: EURUSD+USDCHF=EURCHF

In short the physics is that if the chif under-moves relative to the eur, then this movement will be in a crossover

and so in any triangle, only the sign will be different - where "+", where "-".

Reason: