FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 372

Евгения:
Yeah, I'm all for that.
Be careful near the level ... a couple of points will make a difference

Dmitry Chepik:
Sold EURUSD from the current (0975), stop 20 profit 200
On EUR I have no entries - I will buy below 1.09 (I just told troll that his buy-limit 1.0930 will not come - and as it is clear in vain - do not write to troll)

Dmitry Chepik:
I sold EURUSD from the current (0975), stop 20 profit 200
(I'm buying stops too))

Spekul:
All right, let's go to 1.1020 first , I've got a take there.

I bought one too, foolishly...

Now, it won't be long before they start spanking) //position typed...

Ishim:
On the yen I have no entries - I'll buy below 1.09 (I just told troll that to his buy-limit 1.0930 will not reach - and as seen in vain - do not write troll )

I wrote to YOU over the weekend, set the limits and the whole trade, or do YOU think I'll be like you chasing the price across the field with my bare ass every day?)))

Chapik sign up for your flock.)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page358#comment_1799329

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 358 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Lesorub:

I bought one too, foolishly...

Well, you can be foolhardy if you take it at 1.11.

Dmitry Chepik:
Sold EURUSD from the current (0975), stop 20 profit 200
200 up! Don't wait for the stop , close the position immediately and buy!

stranger:

I wrote to YOU over the weekend, set the limits and the whole trade, or do YOU think I'll be like you chasing the price across the field with my bare ass every day?)))

Chapik sign up for your flock.)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page358#comment_1799329

no stops, or you're already 40 pips down. I'm constantly berating myself for correspondence with a troll. (in the mountains it's good to put in ignore.... - and you can't see the troll poo already)

Ishim:
no stops, or you got 40 pips already. I'm always scolding myself for correspondence with a troll. (In the mountains, it's good to ignore.... - and you don't see any troll poop)

Try it on with the boy, he's young, his monitoring has grown, he thinks he's the biggest, he wants to measure himself))) Young people, but what's the matter, you're an old fart, and you're running around the village with your monitoring))))

Teacher, what kind of idiot recruits posishchen with stops)). At first you taught us that way, then something went wrong, you got old...

Reason: