FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 353

stranger:
"Priluki are red, we have all cigarettes made from the same weed.
the vector for next week is one pair only - harrier (bai sun), in the forecasts! A show at the end of the season! Lethal Number! Vector deflates all orders.

stranger:

"Priluki is red, we have all our cigarettes made from the same weed.

Forgive us, O Mighty One

listen! if the smart ones knew where the eur would go - they'd be with the "dough". (it's scary to imagine what would happen to science)

Ishim:
vector for next week only on one pair - harrier (bai sun), in the forecasts! A show at the end of the season! Lethal Number! Vector deflates all orders.
Drag your forecast here, and only a very sick man can buy the harrier now, sell above 31)

Ishim:
look! if the smart ones knew where the eu was going - they'd be with the "dough". (it's scary to imagine what would happen to science).
So it will go up, what is there to know, you don't need to be smart, you just need to be observant)

stranger:
Only a very sick man can buy the Moon now, sell above 31)
1.3350, what to drag? who needs to go there! (or let them sit here.....) or

Ishim:
1.3350, what to drag? who needs to go there! (or let them sit here.....) or
I tell YOU - you buy from the markets, they won't tolerate it for long, not until 33 so sure, not even until 32))))

stranger:
I tell YOU - you buy from the marques, they won't tolerate it for long, not even to 33 so sure, not even to 32))))

no one is going to buy on hai. (Not even me - I'll just see what happens)

no more questions? .... hasten to adjourn ))))) Happy bidding everyone!

Ishim:

no one will buy on hai.(Not even me - I'll just see what happens)

no more questions? .... hasten to adjourn ))))) Happy bidding everyone!

YOU will be able to

stranger:
Bring your forecast here and only a very sick man can buy the harrier now, sell above 31)

80 p. is not an obstacle...

Reason: