FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 89

Ishim:
at least open a demo! or you're wasting your time with pictures of songs....
Oops... it's not opening))) Sensei, don't scold us.) Burn))))))))

stranger:
And living, paying for everything, eating, getting dressed, what demo are you going to be from, the first or the second?
Fuck... ...whatever!!! )) But you're revered on the forum.

Ishim:
Who will check everything post factum - you open 10 pips buy and sell - after 3 days you either sell on a hai or buy on a low - and you are cool! (You delete unnecessary orders)
Do not get ahead of yourself.

Ishim:
testing mine your pictures are not interesting. (real - time is always interesting - especially with statistics )
It's hard for me to talk about it... I used to do tales on classic sick imagination approaches. But after I read Sensei's book Shaman's Enlightenment, my view of the world was completely turned upside down. My life became colourful, I threw off the shackles of psychedelic states and discovered the path to enlightenment. I found inner equilibrium and confidence in tomorrow, which I could never have dreamed of...Thank you! )))

GopFX __:
Fuck... ...fuck!!! )) But you're revered in this forum.

Yeah, and predictions, dumb word, are always ex post facto.

You can't put reverence on bread.

If you can't do it, smoke it, if you can do it, get to the point. You don't have to buy the Euro. You don't have to sell the Moon either. Do what?

Duh... of you smart-asses.

Ishim:
You can demo, but only real time.
So did I tell you everything at the weekend or do you have to have a screenshot of the deal? Are you stupid and don't understand words only pictures?

stranger:

Yeah, and predictions, dumb word, are always ex post facto.

You can't put reverence on bread.

If you can't do it, smoke it, if you can do it, get to the point. You don't have to buy the Euro. You don't have to sell the Moon. Do what?

Duh... of you smart-asses.

All right, Gandalf, don't be mad! I'm just kidding.)

I can tell by the Jew myself that sales are in question. I'm not sure about the cad, though...

GopFX __:
I can see from the Jew myself that sales are in doubt. I'm not sure about the cad, though...
To the right. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
To the right. ))
That's more likely )) and a little bit uppermost.

Ishim:
I have announced my entry, buy on the eu is still unreliable. I have seen everything and a screenshot of the deal on the moon - well done! (And the young ones, teach them to order, and then maybe they will sort out why it didn't work - and you will start to grow!) Good luck!
I don't give a shit about your entrance. I heard you babbling yesterday. "Oh, the euwas about to go up, I was gonna put a bylimit on it." Ugh. You're gonna die a slugger.
Reason: