FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 49

stranger:
Why should I tell you what I know, it didn't fall from the sky. So much for today.
the bell tower is different there. hears the chime...

stranger:
Why should I tell you what I know, it didn't fall from the sky. So much for today.

I'll take no for an answer, thank you for the book,

but I think the answers are no - and you know it wrong - so it would do you some good to correct your knowledge

Zogman:

but I think the answers are no - and you know it wrong - so it would do you some good to correct your knowledge

Missed a useful read. Throw it in, I was just digging through the participants.

Zogman:

But I think the answers are "no" - and you don't know correctly - so it would be good for you to correct your knowledge

I do not need to correct anything, instead of me prying, you can clarify it all for yourself, I gave a link, it's all in black and white, in English, if you're too lazy to read, then yes, no judgment. I'm not going to give details on this subject because it's a direct clue to trade. I did tell you about the potatoes in winter, I laughed. In the past I have told him about that, but he did not take it seriously.)

Zogman:

It's the people who fill their own pockets quietly,

and the Central Bank will never do anything unless it's in the law.

Otherwise they will be put in jail.

3) has the right to do it quietly (even in Russia they have to publish data on this every other day - everyone knows there are interventions - but have you ever heard of the ECB? )

---

there is no volume on the crosses - it's the euro that counts.

I have heard and seen the reactions of both the exchange rate and the ECB.
There shouldn't be any. Interventions quietly...have been done and will be done if they have to....
No one will lock anyone up)))) The ECB in such cases (e.g. bank spokesman on behalf of the ECB)
just refuses to comment and that's it ...

Vizard_:
И слышал и видел реакции и курса и ЕЦБ.
Их и не должно быть. Интервенции по тихому...делались и будут делаться если им надо...
Никто никого не посадит))) ЕЦБ в таких случаях(спикуляции нем банков к примеру от имени ецб)
просто отказывается от комментариев и все...
Vizard_
:

And have heard and seen the reactions of both the course and the ECB.
There shouldn't be any. Quiet interventions...have been and will continue to be done if they need to be done....
No one will lock anyone up)))) The ECB in such cases (e.g. bank spokesman on behalf of the ECB)
just refuses to comment and that's it...
Sorcerer, i must be a moron, i mean that mm provides liquidity and i am asked to confirm whether the ECB has quid, whether it affects the rate, the exchange rate, what toilets they have in the toilets...

http://top.rbc.ru/finances/22/01/2015/54c0fd9a9a7947a4affe7c6c

stranger:
Sorcerer, I must be a moron, I mean the mm provides liquidity and I am asked to confirm whether the ECB has quid, whether it affects the rate, the exchange rate, what toilets they have in the toilets...

I'm already tired of this lame-ass rubbish)))) One thing I like about the ECB... new building... I'm sitting here admiring it)))

"им надо"

to whom "they"?

The head of the ECB, like any other official, needs - more personal money, less personal risk -

if he is personally bribed to change the exchange rate - quietly, yes.

but the fact that he shifts the exchange rate "quietly" for the sake of the higher interests of the economy - that's bullshit.

Evgenya1:
http://top.rbc.ru/finances/22/01/2015/54c0fd9a9a7947a4affe7c6c

the quantitative easing programme

not a currency intervention

Reason: