FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 30

-Aleks-:
But why not make a gap up on the euro? Otherwise, the euro is pinned to the ground....
The gap and not only the buy/sell volumes set the gap.

-Aleks-:

You can just have an account under it and go into the direction of the expected gap on Friday and if it goes the other way, you just get a margin call.

I know about the leverage, but it might be acceptable...

And I want to transfer money now, so as not to fix the loss and to save the deposit in the gap...

If you want to avoid losses, you must put a lock and leave it when the market opens - you will lose only the spread.

Ishim:
no forecasts. Forecasts on D1 since April - I need to test it for at least a year. I made H4 forecasts before that - I didn't see any advantage (over randomness).
So you're a theorist ?

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
So you're a theorist ???
it doesn't mean anything, it's just that you are not up to date with D1 forecasts. (I can tell you that you need a history of at least 4 months for D1 - a history of forecasts - and as you can see now only real forecasts are starting to be made zy). Are you a practitioner? (overload by the end of the week - over-trading)

Ishim:
it doesn't mean anything, you're just not up to date with D1 forecasts. (I can tell you that you need a history of at least 4 months for D1 - a history of forecasts - and as you can see now only real forecasts are starting to happen). Are you a practitioner? (overload by the end of the week - overtrading)
Somehow I trade with God's help little by little )

Ishim:
If you want to avoid losses you have to put a lock and get out of it when the market opens - you will lose only the spread.

Then you can close a position and then reopen it again... It's pure psychology - it's unpleasant to take a loss, even if it's a technical one.

I think about gaps, you can open two positions in different accounts in the opposite direction...

-Aleks-:

Then you can close a position and then reopen it again... It's pure psychology - it's unpleasant to take a loss, even if it's a technical one.

What I think about gaps, you can open two positions in different accounts in the opposite direction...

So what good will it do, eventually the time will come when you have to hold a position in one direction in any case))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
So what good will it do, eventually the time will come when we will have to hold a position in one direction in any case))
if the gap does not occur, there will be a loss of double spread, nothing more.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
If we do not know the exact cause of this, then we will have to keep the position in one direction in any case).

Well, let's say we need 30% margin to open one lot, right? Then our costs are double the spread, let's say we take EURUSD - the spread is 2 points. 1 pip fluctuation at 1 lot costs 10 c.u. - We make a margin of 3 points, so 3+3+2+2+333+333=676 c.u. It is required, at gaps of 40 points we will get a profit of 40*10-333-4-3=60 c.u. If we find brokerage companies that let us leave 1k500 or 1k1000 leverage for the weekend, the profit will increase significantly. Or am I wrong in my calculations?

-Aleks-:

Well, let's say we need 30% margin to open one lot, right? Then our costs are double the spread, let's say we take EURUSD - the spread is 2 points. 1 pip fluctuation at 1 lot costs 10 c.u. - We make a margin of 3 points, so 3+3+2+2+333=676 c.u. With a 40-point spread we will get a profit of 40*10-333-9=58 c.u. And if we find brokerage companies that let us leave 1k500 or 1k1000 leverage for the weekend, the profit will increase significantly. Or am I wrong in my calculations?

I have no idea what the problem is with the calculations except that you have to pay 2 spreads and swap.
Reason: