FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 10

Ishim:
I'm at work - come back later.
Senya... the Chinese sisters say hello to you!
Singing for you...

They ask for a story...))

http://lenta.ru/news/2014/04/11/fail/

The organisation estimates that pension funds will not yield more than 4 per cent annually for the foreseeable future. However, they have total assets of $3 trillion and liabilities of $10 trillion. Bridgewater calculates that they need to generate a return of 9 per cent per annum to make all payments.

Concerns about the difficulties in the US pension system have been raised in recent years as baby boomers (the large cohort of people born after 1948) began to retire.

Хедж-фонд предсказал крах 85 процентов пенсионной системы США
Хедж-фонд предсказал крах 85 процентов пенсионной системы США
  • lenta.ru
85 процентов пенсионных фондов США должны обанкротиться в течение ближайших 30 лет. К такому выводу пришел хедж-фонд Bridgewater Associates после стресс-тестов трех основных пенсионных планов в стране, сообщает CNBC. По оценке организации, доходность пенсионных фондов в обозримом будущем не будет превышать 4 процента годовых. При этом их...

Vizard_:
Senya... the Chinese sisters say hello to you!
Singing for you...

They're asking for a story...))

it makes me think of them singing hieroglyphics

Zogman:

The organisation estimates that pension funds will not yield more than 4 per cent annually for the foreseeable future. However, they have total assets of $3 trillion and liabilities of $10 trillion. Bridgewater calculates that they need to generate a return of 9 per cent per annum to make all payments.

Concerns about the difficulties in the US pension system have been raised in recent years as baby boomers (the large cohort of people born after 1948) began to retire.

That pension fund deficits have been growing for a long time is not news to anyone, they will continue to grow; ours, for example, has a deficit of over 40%.

Ishim:
report posted
Sen, when you shouted here yesterday about buying euros and the bottom, the price was 1.00935-38. I don't give a shit, but don't bullshit yourself. If you can not, do not know how - just say so - I am a sucker))))

Ishim:

Really got lost - forgot about the level 1.0860 (the drawdown was 5 pips) in the calendar put a virtual +, the drive ended 1.970 - 1.1080 - 1.0860 - 1.0920 so the whole stage banal lost the route (departed from the legend) - on the flat place turned around on the turn - right into the bushes. Now I`m waiting for the new arrival. Start of the new phase while 2 landmarks 1.0960 or 1.0790 - may, of course, and intermediate be - wait for the legend. )))))))

good luck to all!

the new stage starts at 1.0960 or 1.0790 - may be, of course, the intermediate one - wait for the legend.

Zogman:

I listened to Sigmund Freud))) I have listened to Sigmund Freud and made a conclusion that trading with news does not work or works unreliably)) / I am trying to catch negative or positive information that will set me in the right direction. And when you realise that the trend that a group of traders have been following panically is not true, they panically close everything/

http://1prime.ru/experts/20150716/815632304.html

Euro-dollar to reach parity in a matter of months

.... But here it appears that Congress is preparing a bill which would impose a permanent and substantially lower tax on repatriated profits and link tax revenues to financing. This could boost the dollar far more than the Fed's monetary policy changes could explain. Those who have been in the market for a long time will probably remember the 2005 Home Investment Act (HIA), which supported the dollar for a year thanks to huge flows of corporate repatriations.

new-rena:
Yeah, drive from drive. don't forget about your grail, as long as it's invincible.
the rivals are sending trolls - they want to throw you out of the psychological equilibrium before the start - no way. )))))))))))))) (go ahead!)

stranger:
Sen, when you were shouting here yesterday about buying euros and the bottom, the price was 1.00935-38. I don't give a shit, but don't bullshit yourself. If you can not, do not know how - just say it - I am a sucker)))))
As for the forum, nothing to do here, completely right, but as a drug addict (psychology)))) I'm gonna kick the habit.
Reason: