I am looking for experienced traders for DT. - page 5

Server Muradasilov:
Just change the password, that's all. Let them trade with their heads.)
I did that in a day.

Roman Shiredchenko:
What

Team

found experienced/no? THAT'S A LOAD OF CRAP AND SO IS THIS.

- The desirable ratio of drawdown to profit is 1 to 2-3, i.e. 5% drawdown - 10-15% or more profit;

BUH-HA-HA-HA-HA.

You'll find the lefties charging on a thread like this.

The condition is quite normal.

in a month I'll open an account where there's such a match... (just for show)

Vladimir Fink:

For 4 months I have managed to keep this kind of drawdown and profit.

I got a reply, they offer for test "On balance will be 1k, i.e. 10$" from Roboforex "While cent account - all profits are yours." - I was really happy)), I can take all my profit, even two quid). I agreed for the sake of the experiment - the amount is ridiculous. It was on July 16, still no response, apparently investment capital has dried up))).

Why did I give investment password, why conduct this meaningless correspondence if there is no money... It's high time this topic was sent to the right place.

You can hold on for 4 months, but try for 4 years! If you have a drawdown of 5% and a profit of at least 10%, then you are a genius. You just get hired by the best fund in the U.S..

Илья:
You can hold on for 4 months, but try it for 4 years! If it takes 4 years and you have a 5% drawdown and at least 10% profit, then you are a genius. But you just get hired by the best fund in the U.S..
I will try, time will tell.

Vladimir Fink:

I did not earn anything, as I said, the investor is gone). I am not sure what to do with it, but I think it may be them. I have not yet understood the service and I am not sure how to deal with it.) I do not really understand the service, I have no idea who has subscribed for this.

I don't want to give Invest password to anyone else, I just want them to first bring the money to the broker and prove they are there.

I do not know what else it is dangerous to give them the investment password, what else can they do wrong?

I asked a question to support:

Hello!

I got my first real subscriber to the signal, but somehow it's not visible.

Can I see who my subscribers are somewhere to be able to communicate with them?

Support Team2015.06.26 09:14

Afternoon.

No, the list of subscribers is not available to the provider.

Igor Bitskyi:

I've got my first real subscriber to the signal, but somehow it's not visible.

Can I see who my subscribers are somewhere so I can communicate with them?

Just write the contact in the signal settings. and add that if you want them to write=)

Vladimir Fink:

The other pending order is "To continue you need to set a pending order in the terminal for any instrument with the obligatory comment: mydigitrade.com_508960. This is required to confirm your trading privileges." i.e. I want to sell my signals there.

And this office, Mydigitrade.com, is it really working, or has the project dried up?

Igor Bitskyi:
I deleted the account there, there's a lot of incomprehension.

There are quite a few suitable candidates among PAMM managers. I don't understand why you had to apply here.

Scam!!!

It is quite possible to find a suitable signal, discuss everything more specifically with the owner and if everything suits you, start copying. All restrictions on drawdown etc. can well be implemented on signal reception as well. So there is 0.000 confidence...

Reason: