Impulse - page 22

Олег avtomat:

I'll try to make my point one more time...

And what does the top picture have to do with pulses at all? It doesn't show any pulses at all.

Artyom Trishkin:
Oleg, where is the momentum in this picture? Well, break it down by tick-time components, not a chart of the days.

it's a 5-minute pulse.

However, it does not matter.

No is no...

Мастер над криптомонетой:
And what does the top picture have to do with pulses at all? It has no pulses at all.

Well, no - so no...

But if you say, "There's no pulse at all," that implies there's a clear definition of pulse. And there isn't one yet... or is there? Tell me, master of the crypto-monkey, what is pulse as you understand it, give me a clear definition.

Олег avtomat:

But if you make this statement: "There's no pulse at all on it", it implies there's a clear definition for pulse. And there isn't one yet... or is there? Tell me, master of the cryptomonkey, what is pulse as you understand it, give me a clear definition.

You have it in the picture below.

Олег avtomat:

I'll try to explain my point one more time...

Although very crude, it is still a picture:

and the parameters - variables - of impulses should be determined on the fly.

Wait a bit, the current ticks will be collected and probably the next conclusions will be drawn, which are already known in advance.

Personally, I haven't presented a picture yet, because even on minutes nothing good will come out. Who tried pipsing on real account will understand that ticks are nonsense till there is no tick history in the terminal. Well, .... observation.

The second issue will be the risk manager. For a signal on ticks, whatever it is, it will be a 100% sinker, because the trade will end up short, and such trades are undesirable and can be cancelled.

Аноним:
It's in your bottom picture.

Hmmm... Is this you already claiming as "anonymous"... But as a "master over cryptomonkey" you deny its existence...?

Or maybe you just didn't see it, "master anonymous"...?

In order to define momentum, it seems necessary to formalise the notion of "distance travelled". But there is a hurdle here - different trading servers can provide tick information in different ways: different numbers and slightly different content

price difference

Олег avtomat:

Is this your maximum level of argument? Digging into my signature?

You don't have any impulses on the price chart in that picture. And there are normal impulses drawn below the chart.

Karputov Vladimir:

In order to define momentum, it seems necessary to formalise the notion of "distance travelled". But there is a hurdle here - different trading servers can provide tick information in different ways: different numbers and slightly different content

Guys, why complicate things? Go to finam's site and download tick data in CSV for the required date. Of course it's only the russian fund, but that's enough to start with. No need to write your own grabber and accumulate history. Everything has already been stolen before you!
Reason: