Impulse - page 6

Daniil Stolnikov:
You need to figure out which one fits better.
Once again, it's different, and one does not preclude the other.

Have you really decided to apply the laws of physics to trading? The market is not linear. There are islands of stability in it, but when you learn about them, they stop working.

forexman77:
Have you really decided to apply the laws of physics to trading? The market is not linear. There are islands of stability in it, but when you learn about them, they stop working.
Everything in the world is non-linear. Including physics. Linearity is an idealization. And the application of the laws of physics does not force linearity ;)) As well as the opposite ;))

I'm likingthe jerk (kinematics) more and more.
Рывок — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Рывок — резкое, порывистое движение. Рывок в кинематике — величина, характеризующая изменение ускорения во времени. Рывок в тяжелой атлетике — упражнение, выполняемое одним...

Daniil Stolnikov:
did the most basic pulse catching - exceeding a certain value over the last 10 ticks. It's funny how it all worked )) But it was not quite as expected. I need something more advanced.

Perhaps, it is this very feeling that prevented me from writing such an Expert Advisor. I had no time or no intuition. And now I am not even interested in writing it, since it has already been tested.

Олег avtomat:
I'm just saying that "momentum" and "spurt" are not the same thing.
It would be a good idea to define a spurt. By the way, you can calculate it on forex, but I haven't tried it yet.

new-rena:
It would be a good idea to determine the leap, and it can be calculated on the forex market, but I haven't tried it yet.

Олег avtomat:
not bad. and on the parabola?

oscillations with increased frequency (one and a half times)

new-rena:
not bad. and on the parabola?
I don't understand... what's on the parabola?
Reason: