Is there an administration on this site? - page 5

I would like to ask you again. There is no need to be so aggressive in defending your opinion about EAs on the market.

99% of signals are bullshit. 99% of EAs in the Market are bad. 99% of indicators in the market are worthless.

Waiting for the grail from the shop is about the same as waiting for the tsarevna and half a kingdom on the cooker. Very Russian.

Somebody's just jealous of those who have products for sale.

And if you don't have a brain in your head, no description will help. Not even a 1,000% correct one.

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:

99% of signals are bullshit. 99% of EAs in the Market are bad. 99% of indicators in the market are worthless.

Waiting for the grail from the shop is about the same as waiting for the tsarevna and half a kingdom on the cooker. Very Russian.

Somebody's just jealous of those who have groceries on sale.

And if you don't have a brain in your head, no description will help. Not even a 1,000% correct one.

Not only that, but amongst the things that are not for sale, there may well be a workable product. People for some reason mainly fall for martin-lockers-schmartin-pokers... They don't need advertising.

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:

Somebody's just jealous of those who have products for sale.

Why is everyone just talking about Market? Let's talk about Freelance then and forex in general? Huh?

Even just about life. Many also have a complete loss on it, though still rubbing at the margin call.

Vladimir Gribachev:
Well if so, judging by the fact that you're a programmer with extensive experience and experience in forex in general, we can assume that you refuse 98-99% of your clients to create an EA because you know& are confident that this strategy does not work in a real account because you checked it personally or you were informed by one of those testing this TS. And to do this strategy in the Expert Advisor you don't think it is profitable for the customer and you refuse to do it. Right?

Do not mix freelance orders with EA sales on the market.

In freelance, an EA is written to the client's specification and the client takes full responsibility for the profitability of their strategy.

Which is not the case in the Market, because in the Market, the seller is fully responsible for not providing the buyer with the complete information about his EA.

It is that simple.

Vladimir Gribachev:
I want to ask you again. Don't be so aggressive in asserting your opinion about EAs on the Market.

You'll first provide an intelligent and "on your fingers" refutation of at least one of my statements - and then you'll talk about the aggressiveness of my opinion.

Just because my theses do not fit your strategy of selling your EAs, it does not mean that my opinion is aggressive and that it is imposed to anyone.

If you carefully read the previous posts, there is no more than a dialogue in the style of "thesis -- comment/question -- answer" -- and this style cannot be called aggressive.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If you read the previous posts carefully, there is no more than a "thesis -- comment/question -- answer" style of dialogue -- and that style cannot be called aggressive.

And you bite him ...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

In freelancing, an EA is written according to the client's TOR and the client takes full responsibility for the profitability of their strategy.

And who prevents the buyer from testing the strategy in the strategy tester with visualization enabled, and if something is not clear, then write a message to the seller before buying it?

Artyom Trishkin:
Bite him...
I don't buy or sell EAs - why should I bite him - he's the one who's starting to apply my thoughts on Market Rule 7.6 to his own sales.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

If you read the previous posts carefully, there is no more than a "thesis -- comment/question -- answer" style of dialogue -- and that style cannot be called aggressive.

So I am having a dialogue with you. And you're trying hard to avoid answering my questions. I only asked her to focus on the market in general - is that so hard to understand?

Vladimir Gribachev:
So I'm having a dialogue with you. And you are trying hard to avoid answering my questions. I just asked her to focus on the market in general - is that so hard to understand?
If you go back to page 1 of the discussion, you'll notice right away -- the conversation is around MARKET rule 7.6 -- you know "M A R K E T A" -- and if it's not MARKET and not MARKET rule 7.6 that's being discussed -- you know?
Reason: