Customer service in the MQL - page 2

Vladimir Gribachev:
Thanks, lifted my spirits. Honestly funny :)
Is it possible to do this in code base or are you thinking about something else?

You better tell me why now they don't want to add anything? It's their job to clean up what they say is rubbish, for some it's rubbish for others it's an indicator, I point it out if it's someone else's.

Aleksandr Lyopa:
I used to add my own applications to the market and I was ok without swearing but I got banned.

If you wanted to post other people's codes so badly, you should have asked permission from the author (of that**the very code) and definitely from the MQL - that would have been the right thing to do.

PS. I advise to make a public apology, but it will hardly help.

Talk once again with the Admins, if not, no more - live as you are. In no case do not have multi-accounts, or else the computer will burn you :)

Aleksandr Lyopa:
you can do it in code base or maybe you are thinking differently?

you can't do that.

Imagine this. You are a programmer and your code was broken because it was compiled in an old build, and some nice guy Sasha decides to publish it on a site where ~ 90% of all traders gather... - is that a good thing? :) That's the first one.

And second, no need to post the decompiles, they do not carry any useful information, but only litter the web and do harm to the authors of this very code.

IMHO. The best way is to burn the decompiles.

Aleksandr Lyopa:
Guys, there was a conflict between the MQL, it all started because of the addition of decomp. code in Code Base, I was given a ban for this code okay I think.

There's thehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/about/terms Rules -- read them:

Section 4 is called (bolded)"4. Terms of User Materials on mql5.com":

4.4 The User agrees not to upload, post or otherwise use on the mql5.com website any materials protected by intellectual property laws (including copyrights, trademark laws, etc.) or other legally protected materials without proper authorization of the owner of the rights to protected material. In this case, the burden of proof that the placement of materials on the mql5.com website by the User does not violate copyright, related and other rights of third parties to the placed materials lies on the User.

p.s. Why did you think that you were suddenly treated in a special way? You are not alone, there is a reasonable response time and it's not always 1 hour or even 1 day.

I what decompiles<removed> site? I accidentally got on them as I did not know how to figure out where anyone, so I got caught up in it, those indicators that are in the public domain lay for free why do I still need to ask the author? I did not know where to find them. I was quietly getting money for rating and now they started shouting at me, for all time I only put 2 decompiles and that's it... And now they're telling me, we won't look at your articles blah blah offended everyone here....

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There's thehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/about/terms Rules -- read them:

Section 4 is called (bolded)"4. Terms of User Materials on mql5.com":

4.4 The User agrees not to upload, post or otherwise use on the mql5.com website any materials protected by intellectual property laws (including copyrights, trademark laws, etc.) or other legally protected materials without proper permission of the owner of the rights to the protected material. In this case, the burden of proof that the placement of materials on the mql5.com website by the User does not violate copyright, related and other rights of third parties to the placed materials lies on the User.

p.s. Why did you think that you were suddenly treated in a special way? You are not alone, there is a reasonable staff response time and it's not always 1 hour or even 1 day.

I agree with this rule, what's next?))) you see, they don't want to listen to me now.

Aleksandr Lyopa:
What's your point?

to the fact that stealing is wrong -- and the MC is right to ban you for decompiling -- you were banned for a day, and you're still complaining about something, like your attitude has changed.

You've shown yourself to be a thief -- and a thief should be banned:

What is the point? I was told once you can not do so (this is me for decompel), I was banned two, let me out after a day - ok I think I started posting in code base free indicators are no longer decompel. But copyrighted and now they refuse to look at them, insult or what is it?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

to the fact that stealing is wrong -- and the MC is right to ban you for decompiling -- you were banned for a day, and you're still complaining about something, like your attitude has changed.

You've shown yourself to be a thief -- and a thief should be banned:

What thief? Do you know what you're saying? Read again what happened to me, okay, I got banned, I got out... I stopped adding the decompile code because I was beginning to understand how to tell the difference.

Reason: