Dr.Fx corner - page 8

EURUSD closing... +10 pips... and go into buy.

USDCAD - we're adding a sell trade...

GBPUSD - continue to buy...

Following your instructions.

Roman Myrav'yev:
Following your instructions.
You shouldn't do that. I'm going to get banned. Uninformative thread, dumb pictures, uncritical followers... it's like a cult...

Dr.Fx:
You shouldn't do that. I'm gonna get banned. I'm gonna get banned. Uninformative thread, dumb pictures, uncritical followers... it's like a cult...

OK, I'm not following your instructions.

Is that okay?

Closed all trades. With profits ranging from 20 to 43 pips, an average of 30 pips I think. Off to work.

Hi. All pairs went considerably in the direction I indicated yesterday. The Eurodollar is up very much at all. 1,1350!.

May forum members forgive me, I will slightly correct one filter setting, so today's filter, qualitatively yesterday's, quantitatively different.

Looking at EURUSD. I do not see the tendency to fall. Although already as much as 1.1350 was - I'm buying (from 1.3330).

GBPUSD. Buying. From 1.5232.

USDJPY. Sell. From 119.47.

EURJPY - not sure. Can't see that the break has come and it's time to buy clearly enough. But something is there. Buying. From 135.40.

USDCAD. Fifth pair. Not sure. But the bigger the gain if we're lucky. Looks like the decline is over. Buy. At 1.2027.

Reason: