not a bad way in principle for an intrade - page 12

She seems to be...

I look at the weekly charts for European currencies and am amazed. Such spikes... it's impossible not to buy :)

Oligarh писал (а) >>
So, are we going in to buy?

I haven't even looked since this morning!

basic...

Too bad you didn't throw the indicators in here with a screenshot!

so you could see the signal!

--

Didn't you look at the system?

>> or other criteria

Anyway, so far so good.

Here's today's report.

After looking at the indices

I decided to buy with pending BuyLimit on EUR. I put the pending one in the hoard. It has worked well there. I set TakeProfit at +50 pt.

After looking at the other currencies, the USDCHF pair has been identified. We successfully sold it.

As the target for today was to take 50 pt, so after both pairs reached the total profit of 60 pt, I closed by hand.

That's the deal. I put the pendants again, but I think I have fulfilled my plan for today.

How is Oligarh doing?

sergeev писал (а) >>

Anyway, so far so good.

Here's today's report.

After looking at the indices

It was decided to buy with pending BuyLimit on EUR. I put the pending order in the price huddle. It has worked well there. I have set TakeProfit at +50 pt.

After looking at the other currencies, the USDCHF pair has been identified. We successfully sold it.

As the target for today was to take 50 pt, so after both pairs reached the total profit of 60 pt, I closed by hand.

That's the deal. I put the pendants again, but I think I fulfilled my plan for today.

How is Oligarh doing?

This is a very important commandment!

There must be a plan!

Sleep - drink beer - go fishing, hunting, or see a girl!

Anything but trade!

every TS had to have the same strict plan for profit withdrawal!

sergeev >> :

How is Oligarh doing?

Things aren't going so well for the Oligarch. :) Still couldn't get your T101 turkey to work, which is a shame. Only looked at Jurin's.

I entered it before the Euro (much later than yours). Correspondingly, the result is as follows: Buy 1.2536 from the market was acting the whole day. I even did not went near the PC (job). At the moment I`m still in minus. I will try to close at +1. Although Jura's indices still show buying tendency. I am thinking, may I leave it for the night?

Yuri, how are you doing today?

Closed the buy at 1.2659. The flight is normal.

Well tomorrow will probably be interesting...

I've been thinking (sleepwalking). How about building a simple machine? What do you think, gentlemen?

Sold the eu at 1.2666. Let's see if the system fails or not.
Reason: