Error number 6 - page 31

Quoters.

Another week has come to an end.
Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Quoters. <br / translate="no">
Another week has come to an end.
Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Sync by honeybunny

Блин.. ну вы даете... У кого-то 4 советника, у кого-то 8... у кого -то двадцать...:)))
У меня 1 единственное окно евро-бакса и 1 советник торгующий примерно 2-3 торговых операции в час и регулярно ерунда с ошибками... Так что не вижу необходимости ставить 4-8-20 советников...

we are for our own needs =)

This is the same Expert Advisor in slightly different configurations. It trades on formed bars for 15 min, i.e. quite rarely. In addition, error 6 and the like are rare enough guests in my EA (whew, whew, whew!), thus the Expert Advisor has been specially tuned to those features. Hence 16 windows. So far it seems quiet, but periodically there are rare old ticks.

When can we expect the new version?

Will we - the users - also see the "light at the end of the tunnel" that the quota people see?
When will you solve the problem?

There will be another build nearer the 25th of October.

Is the problem permanently solved or will there be another test attempt?
If solved, what was the problem?

Yes, the problem is solved. Perhaps partially - we'll see what happens on a mass job.

So maybe don't wait for the release, but let those eager to try it out?

Can these errors affect the testing of EAs?
Just since some time my Expert Advisor on tests (I optimise it from time to time, adjusting parameters to changes in the market) started missing some trades. It has not closed positions and does not pull up stops and instead of a position reversal it just opens the opposite one, without closing the previous one. On the real account TradeDispatcher: trade context is busy.
But the tester has no connection with the server and issues commands to itself and executes them. But it does not execute some
positions by the signal. Why?
Reason: