Strategies that give big profits - page 22

Useddd:
Proof is usually required from the person who asserted it. I'm not interested in the subject. I'm just trying to expose someone. But, alas, not everyone takes responsibility for their words.
I am Sherlock, not you))) I am not interested and there is no point in proving anything to you. I do not know what you have in mind there. Different people have different understandings.

_new-rena:
I'm Sherlock, not you)))
You're not much of a Sherlock yet))))

Useddd:
So far, you're not much of a Sherlock))))
I don't work for the public, so I don't give a rat's ass )))))))) As they say, everyone's got their own wallet.

_new-rena:
I don't work for the public, so...
I agree, so far you're not very good at it.

_new-rena:
Different people have different understandings.
Alas, some people have reduced this understanding to a single condition. The only thing is that the wording of the condition is a puddle.

Useddd:
I agree, you're not doing a very good job so far.
I see. Anything else not on the merits of the thread?

Useddd:
Alas, some have reduced this understanding to a single condition. But with its wording, they are in the wrong.
How can you assess something that is not your own if you cannot compare it with yours? For a start you must at least show something better. And criticism is the same as analytics for forex...

_new-rena:
I see. Is there anything else that isn't on the merits of the thread?

In case you haven't noticed, there has been virtually no substance in the thread from anyone, with a few exceptions. The rest were unfounded accusations and insults, exactly unfounded so far.

Somehow you don't have any complaints about the substance of the posts.

Useddd:

In case you haven't noticed, there has been virtually no substance in the thread from anyone, with a few exceptions. The rest were unfounded accusations and insults, exactly unfounded so far.

For some reason you don't have any complaints about these characters' substantive posts.

They show what they have and it's their achievement. it's easy to criticize, but as you understand, a person at this stage is what they have achieved and they admire what they have achieved and, by the way, they show it. how can you condemn that?

_new-rena:
How can you evaluate something that is not yours if you cannot compare it with yours? To begin with you have to at least show something better. And criticism is the same as analytics for forex...

The best can be different-as in the least worst of the worst, for example.

In order to compare with someone else's, in this case at least, articulated statement, you need to make that statement to begin with. Which is never stated.

So what am I being asked to compare and with what - is not clear.

Reason: