Strategies that give big profits

Comments not related to "Looking for traders to manage accounts" have been moved to this thread.

Laryx:

Yes, if life were endless, that's probably what we should have done. That's why I don't say rigidly - "only days". But I don't see the point of going below one hour, precisely because of these problems. I consider the range "hour - day" to be the most profitable in terms of stability and profit.

If our objective is "to take our luck by the tail", to gain dozens of thousands monthly interest (after we have previously lost dozens of deposits), and then to struggle with brokerage companies that are resisting withdrawal of funds - then we have to go straight to scalpers. The majority only losses deposits, a lucky ten will manage to do the first part, and even a couple of them will withdraw their traded funds. But it would be very difficult to join this "couple".

But if our goal is "stable deposit growth with no problematic withdrawal", we will have to limit ourselves to hundreds of percent per year, and forget about scalper strategies.

In general, I would like to see at least one PAMM, which exists for more than three years and has a permanent income without much slippage on scalping. Are there such ? I have not found them, but maybe I searched badly?

You may have searched poorly. Usually algorithms that provide stable profits do not shine. The key word here is stable, that's the whole point.

Here is one of the best examples of the Automated Trading Systems Championship 2007, MQL used to hold it every year (now they gave up)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/winwin2007

(paste this line into your browser)

The famous winwin2007 and a moron at the same time, revealed a trading strategy that gives a consistent profit. And its efficiency was so high that the Championship organizers urgently began to take measures to introduce special filters, started to change the quoting algorithms.... and the equity curve shows when they started to do that.

And these algorithms have had a very strong impact on business built around forex, because experienced traders have figured out the idea and started to implement it in different brokerage companies (and they were not ready to be undressed, and undressed at such a speed that they felt sorry for themselves).
And they started to protect their business as they can, by all means. The first of which, they simply refused to pay out profits, to cancel transactions on history, to introduce various restrictions in the work regulations, etc.

So you still do not know enough to draw such conclusions and assertions.

Z.U. I can not write in more detail (so as not to get banned). But the hit cause not pay was a phrase of one of the DCs (lying on the 4th forum). "The speed of growth of your deaposit, exceeded all imaginable limits. This is impossible. Therefore, we will not pay you profit....".

Prival-2:

Yeah, maybe you weren't looking hard enough. Usually algorithms that give stable profits don't shine. The key word here is stable, that's the whole point.

Why do I need an algorithm? I asked you to show me a report, or better - a PAMM.

Here is one of the best examples of the Automated Trading Systems Championship 2007, MQL used to hold it every year (now they gave up)

http://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/winwin2007/reports

The famous winwin2007 and a dummy at the same time, shined a trading strategy that gave consistent profits. Moreover, its effectiveness was so high that the Championship organizers urgently began to take measures to introduce special filters and started to change the quoting algorithms.... , the equity curve shows when they started to do that.

So, his strategy provided profits for at least three years ? I only found a log of two months. Can I see three or preferably five or more years of trading on this TS ?

And these algorithms have had a very strong impact on business built around forex, because experienced traders have figured out the idea and started to implement it in different brokerage companies (and they were not ready to be undressed, and undressed at such a speed that they felt sorry for themselves).
And they started to protect their business as they can, by all means. The first of which, they simply refused to pay out profits, to cancel transactions on history, to introduce various restrictions in the work regulations, etc.

So there's still a lot you don't know to draw such conclusions and assertions.

I'm not arguing - I know very little. But, again - my task is not to "show the mind-boggling interest in the Championship of robots", but to "stable growth with non-critical drawdowns and problem-free withdrawal. In this case all this "high frequency TS" doesn't make any sense.

Z.I. I can not write in more detail (so as not to get banned). But the hit of the reason not to pay was the phrase of one of the DCs (lying on the 4th forum). "The speed of growth of your deaposit, exceeded all imaginable limits. This is impossible. Therefore, we will not pay you profit....".

And how long does this brokerage company work? This is exactly the "outright scam" I was talking about. The danger - of course - always exists. But it exists even when working for a state-owned company...

Prival-2:

Yeah, maybe you weren't looking hard enough. Usually algorithms that give stable profits don't shine. The key word here is stable, that's the whole point.

Here is one of the best examples of the Automated Trading Systems Championship 2007, MQL used to hold it every year (they gave up now)

http://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/winwin2007/reports

(paste this line into your browser)

The famous winwin2007 and a moron at the same time, revealed a trading strategy that gives a consistent profit. And its efficiency was so high that the Championship organizers urgently began to take measures to introduce special filters, started to change the quoting algorithms.... and the equity curve shows when they started to do that.

And they started to protect their business as they can, by all means. The first one of which was simply to refuse to pay profit, to cancel transactions on history, to introduce various restrictions in the work regulations, etc.

So you still do not know enough to draw such conclusions and assertions.

Z.U. I can not write in more detail (so as not to get banned). But the hit cause not pay was a phrase of one of the DCs (lying on the 4th forum). "The rate of growth of your deaposit, exceeded all conceivable limits. This is impossible. Therefore, we will not pay you profit....".

You are intrigued by the strategy. You may elaborate on it. You won't get banned for that.

MIG32:
You're intrigued by the strategy. Can you elaborate on that? You won't get banned for that.
Follow the link. There is a history of deals. You take it, put it on the chart and much will become clear (idea) + further implementation of this idea. There may be many of them

Prival-2:
You go to the link. There is a history of trades. You take it, put it on the chart and a lot will become clear (the idea) + further implementation of this idea. There may be many of them.
I did not find the deal history, there is only a log. And how do I transfer it to the 2007 chart?

Laryx:

So his strategy ensured profits for at least three years ? I only found two months' worth of logs. Can we look at three or preferably five or more years of trading this TS ?

Five years? Do you know what you're asking for? Actually, trading implies knowledge of mathematics. But I'll help you, as a ligbez.

Championship conditions. $10,000 initial deposit. In three months he earned $ 15443.6 (this is net profit). Now let's make one assumption (the forex market seems to have infinite liquidity), hence it will not be confined to liquidity and the strategy will also be effective within 5 years. Apply the compound interest formula (i.e. we do not take profit, but reinvest it)

10000*(1+1.54436)^N and we obtain that in 5 years our result is3.28965E+12.

Just say out loud 3.2 trillion dollars....

Now for some homework. If you make 50% per year on your diaries. With an initial deposit of $10k. How many years will it take you to make$1066332.
This
figure will be winwin2007 in a year.

Sit down and calculate how many years it would take you to become a millionaire... and then think again.

liagold:
that's why I work with licensed brokers
illusions...

5-10 per cent a month, I don't feel like it :)

Prival-2:

In five years? Do you know what you're asking? Actually, trading implies knowledge of mathematics. But I'll help you out, as a libération.

Championship conditions. $10,000 initial deposit. In three months he earned $ 15443.6 (this is net profit). Now let's make one assumption (the forex market seems to have infinite liquidity), hence it will not be confined to liquidity and the strategy will also be effective within 5 years. Apply the compound interest formula (i.e. we do not take profit, but reinvest it)

Now for some homework. If you make 50% per year on your diaries. With an initial deposit of $10k. How many years will it take you to make$1066332.
This
figure will be winwin2007 by the end of the year.

Sit down and calculate how many years it would take you to become a millionaire... and then think again.

Incorrect calculations. Incorrect result of calculations. Incorrect comparison. And incorrect target setting.

Prival-2:

In five years? Do you know what you're asking? Actually, trading implies knowledge of mathematics. But I'll help you out, as a libération.

This
figure will be winwin2007 by the end of the year.

Couldn't the TC be described briefly, rather than delving into higher mathematics? (I really need 3.2 trillion)
Reason: