Selecting an Android smartphone for mobile terminal operation

Please share the configuration of the smartphone on which the mobile terminal will run.

I am puzzled in the choice of buying a phone based on what platform is better to take, Windows mobile or android, what version, etc. smartphone or iphone

I had a communicator but all came out Windows mobile 2003, installed the terminal everything worked, ............

but what the heck, progress keeps up and running and needs an update, so i need some advice

It seems to me that any smartphone will work with a screen resolution of 480 * 800 or higher.

It's just that the cooler the smartphone or tablet, the more convenient everything is.

Stasikusssss:

It seems to me that any smartphone will work with a screen resolution of 480 * 800 or higher.

It's just that the cooler the smartphone or tablet, the more convenient everything is.

And how much free RAM should remain for comfortable work?

You're better off with a tablet or netbook running the full 8.1 or 7!

Trust me, it will be better than a phone.

DKeN:

You're better off with a tablet or netbook running the full 8.1 or 7!

Trust me, it will be better than a phone.

There is a Windows 8.1 tablet. The question is specifically about a smartphone.

What's your budget and diagonal preference? I recommend looking at the leaders Meizu M1 Note/ MX4 Pro , Xiaomi Mi3/Mi4, OnePlus One

I think any new smartphone will work fine with mt, I have hero2000+, it's >2 years old, it works fine with mt5

Here'san inexpensiveMicrosoft-branded model, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S7MkfGd3tg WindowsPhoneplatform.

It remains to be seen if it will work with mt5

Обзор Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim (Nokia Lumia 535 Review)
Обзор Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim (Nokia Lumia 535 Review)
  • www.youtube.com
Мой обзор на телефон Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim (Nokia Lumia 535). По первым тестам, мне нравится)))

barabashkakvn:
I have a Windows 8.1 tablet. The question is specifically about the smartphone.

WindowsPhone 8.1platform

Do you think mt5 will work fully?

aleks557:

WindowsPhone 8.1platform

Do you think mt5 will be fully functional ?

No. Windows Phone is not a promising operating model for the mobile terminal.
Reason: