Emotions when trading - page 6

izzatilla:
He who plays loses. You have to work to make a profit.
What is special about children? Their ease and ease of play? They perceive everything as new, as a fun, interesting and entertaining game!

Unfortunately, over the years we all lose that. That's where the sinister words like WORK, profit, need, want...

That our life is a game :-D

Alexey:
I will say more, the market is not just predictable it is also manageable.
The evil man is around here somewhere.

mmmoguschiy:
what is special about children? Their ease and relaxed nature? They see everything as new, as a fun, interesting and entertaining game!

Unfortunately, we all lose that over the years. That's where the sinister words like WORK, profit, need, want...

That our life is a game :-D
Izat says it right! For yourself, you must first decide whether to play or to work. Whoever plays will certainly lose, and whoever works will surely earn.

Alexey:
Izat says it right! You have to define for yourself from the beginning either to play or to work. Whoever gambles is sure to lose, and whoever works is sure to make money.
Those who work all day long, they have no time to earn money. © John Rockefeller

You have to work to make a living. But to get rich, you have to do something else. © Alphonse Carr

The best job is a high-paying hobby. © Henry Ford

Challenge the thoughts of these GREAT people?

mmmoguschiy:
He who works all day has no time to make money. © John Rockefeller

You have to work to make a living. But to get rich, you have to think of something else. © Alphonse Carr

Let forex be challenged! He's like a hobby the best livelihood. :)

mmmoguschiy:
Yes, but the trend has this interesting feature - it can change direction at any time!!!! :-D
If it changes direction at any time like that, it's not a trend.

izzatilla:
He who plays loses. You have to work to make a profit.
Forgive me for giving an example of a game like chess. Apparently, many of those present here it is not familiar since it is compared to roulette, "21" and so on.

Argo:
Excuse me, gentlemen, for using a game like chess as an example. I'm sorry, gentlemen, I cited the game of chess as an example, but it seems to be unfamiliar to many of those present here since it is compared to roulette, "21" and so on.

It's not about a game like chess, or roulette, "21" and so on, it's about the approach.

If the right approach is taken, then everything can be reduced to a system and then you can understand the pattern and determine the timing and other factors that carry risk or profit.

It seems that there are still those who know how to play, but do not understand the essence of the game. And those who gamble pay with their blood money in the forex market.

mmmoguschiy:
He who works all day long has no time to make money. © John Rockefeller

You have to work to make a living. But to get rich, you have to invent something else. © Alphonse Carr

And why argue?! - Just because my statement contains the word "work"?

With respect to both,

Argo:
What then is the goal???? Money is the end. The means to an end is your knowledge and skill!

A piece of paper cannot be a goal. Money is a means to an end, it is a means to an end, not an end in itself, and there are many such means.

mmmoguschiy:

I really liked this one.
I'm smiling...
:-)
Reason: