Candlestick analysis. Pattern coding - page 5

Integer:

More thoughts.

Position 0 - second bar completely below the first bar.

Position 1 - all prices of the second bar are below the first bar, and the high is above the low and below the body (within the lower shadow).

Position 2 - all prices of the second bar are below the first bar and the high enters the body of the first bar.

Position 3 - all prices of the second bar are below the first bar and the high enters the upper shadow of the first bar.

Position 4 - all prices of the second bar are below the first bar and the high is above the high of the first bar.

Now the low and the bottom of the body are below the first bar, so move the top of the body, and the high. And so on and so on and so on.

We should consider how to deal with cases where the opening equals the closing of the first bar and when there are no shadows.

But this is a trifle, it will only take some effort.

1. <Low

2. >=Low and <Min(O,C).

3. >=Min(O,C) and <=Max(O,C)

4. >=Max(O,C) and <=High

5. >High

you have already posted a code sample of what you wrote

Alexey:
there's already a sample code posted, the one you wrote.
Where?

Integer:
Where?
on the second tab, all 12 views, described in the programming code

Alexey:
on the second tab
Which tab is that? What tab? Give me a link.

Alexey:

It even says "page" in letters. Let's not get too creative, especially where it's not needed.

And in what place? And where in that place did you see the resemblance?

Integer:
And in what place? And where in this place did you see the similarity?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40192/page2

Tab

And where is it?

Can you explain why you are doing this now?

Integer:

It even says "page" in letters. Let's not get too creative, especially where it's not needed.

And in what place? And where in that place did you see the resemblance?

In the condition, although you can make up your own if you don't see the resemblance.

Alexey:
in the condition, although you can make up your own if you don't see the resemblance.
Did you read my post at all, did you understand at all what it says? I don't think I did. I'm sorry.

And how can we look for patterns here without recalculating the bars (there are three indicators on the screenshot with 0 1 2 shifter, M15 recalculated by M5).

On the middle one there is a "sleeper" pattern (it is a shift of M15 bar start 5 minutes back), on the others there is no pattern.

Files:
Reason: