F - page 78

Комбинатор:

) Everything is as it was supposed to be.

Of course it's convenient for you to make me look like a stupid troll. Then you don't have to think about the fact that I might be right and you have at least a couple more years to sit through demos and contests.

I wonder if the price is aware that she's supposed to be a screwball. )))

you fool. And your ears are cold.

Now you've gone as far as to insult... -- but that's your "fundamental base".

Олег avtomat:

Now you're getting to the point of insulting me... -- but that's your "fundamental basis".

Well, it's no more of an insult than "your flat thinking doesn't allow you to think volumetrically" ....

Joo Zepper:
Well, it's no more of an insult than "your flat thinking doesn't allow you to think volumetrically" ....

;))))) Well, why is it an insult? Not at all. It's a type of thinking (accepted by psychologists) -- some are left-hemispheric and some are right-hemispheric.

================================

Man, it's an upside down world.

It's decided that a Negro should be called "African-American" so as not to offend him, a Negro, by being called a "Negro". Stupid? Of course it's stupid. But someone needs to light the stars on fire, --- he must be interested in turning the minds of the people of the Earth upside down...

But what's really offensive to a Negro is not the name "Negro", but the name "African-American". You see?

Олег avtomat:

;))))) Well, why is it an insult? Not at all. It's a type of thinking (accepted by psychologists) -- some are left-hemispheric and some are right-hemispheric.

================================

Man, it's an upside down world.

It's decided that a Negro should be called an "African-American" so as not to offend him, a Negro, by being called a "Negro". Stupid? Of course it's stupid. But someone needs to light the stars on fire, --- he must be interested in turning the minds of the people of the Earth upside down...

But what's really offensive to a Negro is not the name "Negro", but the name "African-American". Do you understand?

Of course I understand.

The behavior of the price is such that the laws of mechanics do not apply to it. There is no inertia and acceleration, understand that. The laws of mechanics have been drawn to the price by your ears, don't rape the mechanics, don't be ridiculous, you left-brain. :)

Joo Zepper:

Of course I do.

The behaviour of the price is such that the laws of mechanics do not apply to it. There is no inertia or acceleration, understand that. The laws of mechanics have been drawn to the price by your ears, don't rape the mechanics, don't be ridiculous, you left-brain. :)

Very applicable.

But your right (and left) hemisphere cannot perceive it, it is easier for it to deny without proof. --- it's easier for you to take a position of denial than to look for patterns.

Олег avtomat:

Very applicable.

Okay. Let's start with a simple one. Gepes, how do you explain the laws of mechanics?
It is even sillier to measure the hemispheres than the pussies, because you can't see them as opposed to. So answer in essence, as the author of the theory of the applicability of the laws of mechanics to the market.

Joo Zepper:
Okay. Let's start with a simple one. Gepes, how do the laws of mechanics explain?
It is even sillier to measure the hemispheres than the pussies, because you can't see them as opposed to the pussy. So answer in essence, as the author of the theory of the applicability of the laws of mechanics to the market.

Hep -- no big deal... Here you have grabbed "hep" and think you've caught me ;)))

I've been saying for a long time -- for several years now -- that price can be seen as an additive mixture of two components : the (conventionally) regular and the stochastic (noise) superimposed on it. The difficulty is how to separate them. But once you manage to do that, you'll immediately see that all the laws of mechanics apply to the regular component. The gaps are shaped by the noise component. Well that noise component itself fits well within the framework of a statistical description.

Олег avtomat:

Hep -- no big deal... Here you've snatched "hep" and you think you've caught me ;)))

I've been saying for a long time -- for several years now -- that price can be seen as an additive mixture of two components: regular and superimposed stochastic (noise). The difficulty is how to separate them. But once you manage to do that, you'll immediately see that all the laws of mechanics apply to the regular component. The gaps are shaped by the noise component. Well, this noise component itself fits well within the framework of a statistical description.

Clever sentence construction, well done. You probably meant to say "if I could separate the noise from the information...". But if grandma had different sex characteristics, she'd be a grandpa.

Олег avtomat:

Hep -- no big deal... So you grabbed "hep" and think you've caught me ;)))

I've been saying for a long time -- for several years now -- that price can be seen as an additive mixture of two components: (conventionally) regular and stochastic (noise) superimposed on it. The difficulty is how to separate them. But once you manage to do that, you'll immediately see that all the laws of mechanics apply to the regular component. The gaps are shaped by the noise component. Well, this noise component itself fits well within the framework of a statistical description.

How convenient to fit the evidence base to the hypothesis...

Joo Zepper:
Clever sentence construction, well done. I guess you meant to say "if I could separate the noise from the information...". But if grandma had different sex characteristics, she'd be a grandpa.

Yes, this is not an easy task. And it can be solved in several different ways, and depending on this, the results will vary somewhat, but not significantly.

I said what I wanted to say. But if it makes you feel better, I can be more specific: I was able to separate noise from information. Although, there is still a lot to think about ;)

If, instead of wasting energy on nihilism, you make an effort, you can do it ;)

Reason: