F - page 44

Олег avtomat:

Thursday, 30 April.

the answer has already been

That's true, of course. But in this case, the reason is my stubbornness... that is, the prescribed emergency closure conditions were wrong.

I have now corrected that point as well.

Friday, 1 May.

Week No. 16 : 27 April -- 1 May 2015.

Олег avtomat:
You are taking the wrong speed for the calculation. There is a start date, there is an initial deposit. There is the current state. The actual speed is not difficult to calculate

Олег avtomat:

Week #16 : 27 April -- 1 May 2015.

The miscommunication on the chart pattern is just crushing me. It doesn't get much further than that.

The chart's yellow line is the tractor owner's expressed desire ???????????
All

will be tolerated. But this.....

Here I have been away for a month... Why am I not surprised? ...
You build a timetable from the beginning. Then you will be able to give a better forecast of project completion. But the completion will be zero, not one thousand.
And at least approximate equity. At the time of making your charts. Then the picture will be complete. Someone may think that equity is much higher than the balance, which is why they keep watching. As soon as they see where the funds are, they realize they were wasting their time watching a tractor driver running in the fields...

Victor Nikolaev:
You are taking the wrong speed for the calculation. There is the start date, there is the initial deposit. There is the current state. The actual speed is easy to calculate

It's not unambiguous at all.

Speed -- average, instantaneous, interval average, etc....

Владимир:

The miscommunication on the graph drawing is just crushing me. It couldn't go any further.

The graph's gray line is the tractor owner's expressed desire ???????????
All

will be tolerated. But this.....

You will, you will not... You think you understand everything, while I, who am incomprehensible, am the most incomprehensible... Or maybe you don't quite understand what I want to achieve...

One of the aims I stated at the start of the experiment is to find out the answer to the question"Is it possible to plan with some certainty? "So take it easy on the lines in the graphs.