How do I contact the helpdesk? - page 2

I don't understand how to get the log file, there are no function buttons, I'm sending you a scan...

2018.10.22 00:01:30.365 '60126458': Signal - 'HAMSTER eurusd' for 'stranik18' subscription found, 2018.11.19 expiration, enabled

stranik18:

I don't understand how to get the log file, there are no function buttons, I'm sending a scan of...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

How should I contact support?

Vladimir Karputov, 2018.10.22 09:40

Please show (attach a file) the terminal log. In the "Journal" tab - right click - view. From the directory that opens, take the log file and attach it to the message.

Please attach the log as a file to the message.

got it
Files:
1.txt  47 kb

more
Files:
20181022.log  52 kb

stranik18:
got it

Have you signed up and activated the built-in shared hosting in the terminal? Is that correct? If so, you need the shared hosting log. Note that after migration, the subscription in the terminal on the local computer is disabled - so that there is no double copying.

Работа с виртуальной платформой - Виртуальный хостинг для круглосуточной работы - MetaTrader 5
Работа с виртуальной платформой - Виртуальный хостинг для круглосуточной работы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Контроль состояния арендованного виртуального сервера легко осуществляется также из платформы. Используя контекстное меню сервера в окне "Навигатор", можно: Подробности Чтобы посмотреть информацию о виртуальном сервере, вызовите команду " Подробности" в его контекстном меню. Информация представлена на нескольких вкладках. Подробности...

server log
Files:
txfgsq.txt  19 kb

stranik18:

Question: Why are you trying to synchronise 51 characters? Have you read the help?

Reason: