Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 18

Armen:
Why don't you put the exchange of courtesies in a private room? ))))) I'm still waiting for another confession from the top starter ))))
What did you read?

Here also describes that it is possible to see the price on the chart faster by a few seconds so it is possible.

It's all about desire. Find a loophole. http://finlabportal.ru/2010/06/amp-trading/

Поводыри… или как получить бесплатно он-лайн доступ к реальным котировкам американского срочного рынка.. | Финансовая лаборатория
  • finlabportal.ru
Что то в нашем блоге произошел крен в сторону арбитража и парного трейдинга. Те, кто интересуется скальпингом и механическими торговыми системами оказались обиженными. Чтобы устранить эту несправедливость ближайшие несколько постов посвящу скальпингу и МТС. Итак, сегодня для тех, кто только собирается заниматься скальпингом, подробно напишу о...

jyiv:
What have you read?

this is what is meant by delay

at 9:27 p.m. giving this data on the website

today, 21:10:48

Armen:

this is what is meant by delay

at 9:27 p.m. giving this data on the website

today, 21:10:48

I don't know what you mean by that.

jyiv:
I don't know what you mean by that.

it means that at 9.25pm they publish the data for 9.10pm on the website (this is important, it's the website)... and they say so explicitly!

but in the terminals the quotes at 21.25 are for 21.25 and not for 21.10...

get it? really... I don't know how else to explain it... sorry

21.10 and 21.25 is the time.

there is no magic wand in forex...

It's more likely that you can cheat in stocks with access to certain data... but that's another story...

Armen:

there is no magic wand in forex...

It's more likely that you can cheat in stocks with access to certain data... but that's another story...

Well, you don't if I know you do.

maybe one terminal is delayed and the other is in a hurry.

jyiv:
Well, you don't if I know you do.
You've got a lot of nerve...
Go for it! You'll become a legend and go down in history as a forex hacker!)

nowi:
What a stubborn...
Go for it! You will become a legend and go down in history as a forex hacker)
I'll videotape the trading.
Reason: