Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 16

jyiv:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you like that.
Ivan, how old are you?

Armen:
how does this 3 second period help???? real application...
how does it help? If it's a real anticipation and you know that in three seconds the price in the terminal will definitely be at this level, then you can look for a house in Sochi, because you already know how to buy. You may buy and look what happens, but you still have 3 seconds, during which the price may go up again, and during the next 3 seconds it will go up again, etc. If the price wants to go down, you'll know exactly where to stop.

nowi:
how does it help? If this is a real advance and you know that in three seconds the price in the terminal will definitely be at this level, then you can look for a house in Sochi, because you already know how to buy, because the advance will be continuous. If the price wanted to go down, you would know exactly where to stop. 3 seconds!!! You could smoke during this time!
and then requotes, rejection - and you are not in sochi, but in .... (((( and there will be requotes on both opening and closing ((((

Armen:
But it does not say that a certain brokerage company uses these quotations... Maybe because Russian is not native - it's hard to understand the meaning of what's written? no offence... There is a 15 minute delay in providing data on the sites ...
Let's have a look now.

first link -Bidding data is provided witha delay of15 minutes. but it's about the website... not the bidders...

it's not like they're idiots to say that about themselves )))) even that alone is enough

jyiv:
Oyyyy, Well excuse me, Dear, I didn't mean to offend you like that.

Don't feel so bad about it.

I'm not offended by any nonsense.

P./S.: Still, pay attention to underlining words before publishing a post.

And in a profile of the one to whom you answer it does not prevent to look... Maybe the fact that my name is Dina, somehow it will prompt an idea that I am female and not male...

DiPach:

P./S.: Still, be careful about underlining words before you publish a post.

I always do :) I was a bad student too, now I look, it turns out that my underline function is off in google, and I was glad - it has not underlined in red for a couple of days, I finally learned :)

Armen:
and then a requote, a rejection - and you are not in sochi, but in .... (((( and there will be requotes on both opening and closing ((((
What the f... requotes? Put a limit order and do not bother. I trade on ECN and I have never had any requotes. Even if there were some technical problems, the advantage of knowing 3 seconds ahead will be disproportionately higher...

nowi:
What the fuck kind of requotes? Put a limit order and don't sweat it. I trade on ECN and i never had any requotes... even if there was some kind of technical failure, the advantage of knowing 3 seconds ahead will be disproportionately higher...
The funny thing is that brokers are different) and it's the ones who have quotes coming in later - they have that kind of katavatsya with requotes

DiPach:

P./S.: Still pay attention to the underlining of words before you publish a post.

And it doesn't hurt to look at the profile of the person to whom you are replying... Maybe the fact that my name is Dena, will somehow lead to the idea that I am a female rather than male...

It's nice that strangely enough on such a forum with a targeted audience of programmers girls are beginning to appear a little by little ))
Reason: