Investing properly or preserving a capital of 1,000,000 USD - page 10

sanyooooook:
What if the inheritance is from an oilman's uncle? )
Then buy an island and go there )

One already bought five grand ... and now he is being led (see TV) - he is tall - higher than their fence :) In Cambodia they all studied in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan (MIA together with their special services) ... They speak Russian fluently and without an accent (I worked there for a long time ... I know - I even have a medal from them - I wish they had given me an island)...

• Big money - big problems.
  • Small money - small problems
  • No money, no problem.

newdigital:

One already bought five grand ... and now he is being led (see TV) - he is tall - higher than their fence :) In Cambodia they all studied in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan (MIA together with their special services) ... They speak Russian fluently and without an accent (I worked there for a long time ... I know - I even have a medal from them - I wish they had given me an island)...

• No money, no problem.
better a problem with having money than with not having any...

That there is money, everyone will know. That is why there will be problems.

sanyooooook:
What if I inherited from my uncle an oilman? )

It reminds me of a joke:

- How did you make your first million?

- Very simple. I bought a pound of oranges for $2 and then sold them for $2.30.

- And then?

- Then I invested the $2.30 to buy more oranges and sold them for $2.70.

- And then?

- And then I married a millionaire's daughter...

... In general, it is a great myth that big money comes from hard work, skill and ingenuity. The reality is that it is robbery, violence and exploitation that gets you inconspicuous wealth. After all, the zero-sum game principle also works in real life.

C-4:
... And in general, it is a great myth that great money comes from hard work, cleverness and ingenuity. In reality, it's robbery, violence and exploitation that get the priceless wealth. After all, the zero-sum game principle also works in real life.

Robbery, violence and exploitation will not bring you more money, nor will hard work, skill and cleverness bring you more money!

You'll only get big money if you're lucky!

MoneyJinn:

Robbery, violence and exploitation will not bring you more money, nor will hard work, skill and cleverness bring you more money!

The big money will only come to you if you are lucky!

I think luck can be considered equal to violence, robbery and exploitation in terms of efficiency. So I completely agree that luck takes over.

As for robbery and violence, there are many examples where these things have worked most wonderfully. Look at the history of State #1: America's entire prosperity was built on African slaves, on Indian lands taken away, and then at the expense of the rest of the world (remember the US foreign debt and the hegemony of the dollar).

newdigital:

One already bought five grand ... and now he's being led (see TV) - he's tall - higher than their fence :) They all studied in Cambodia in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan (MIA along with their special services) ... They speak Russian fluently and without an accent (I worked there for a long time ... I know - I even have a medal from them - I wish they had given me an island)...

• No money, no problem.

if you don't have a billion, you can go to .....

that's what that island buyer said...

trora:

if you don't have a billion, you can go to .....

that's what the islands buyer said...

And by the way, he doesn't even have a billion (I don't think he ever did). That is why he is already in the arse... By the way - pity him ...

In all seriousness, beginners think that they can become millionaires by trading Forex... and when they understand that the annual ROI of 40% - is very good, and if the annual ROI is 80% - is so good that you just think that this is manipulation a la backtest on the tester - illusions pass, and understanding comes that if, for example, there is $ 1 million, then in a year in the case of a very successful profitable trading may be 1.400.000 ... and if you have 1,000 quid, in a year it could be 1,400,000 ...

Reason: