Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 262

GriFFon4ik:
i have friends whose password is !!!!!! (mail on a well-known Ukrainian site) and they have not been hacked for 5 years)

Oh, man, I'm just saying.

read carefully and letter by letter, pause for 5 minutes after each word and meditate to understand what's written.

notused:
An acquaintance of mine got trojans and other nasty links to an email used on MtGox. So, at the very least, the emails leaked
By the way, yes, there is new spam.

I guess those who bought light on huobi, will take it to other exchanges ), which means that the fall in light will continue )

highlight of the day ))

http://joxi.ru/3zMsU_3JTJALdFmoTo4

Скриншот
Скриншот
  • joxi.ru
сделан при помощи Joxi.ru

sanyooooook:

highlight of the day ))

http://joxi.ru/3zMsU_3JTJALdFmoTo4

Did they give it away for free? )))

micle:

Was he given away for free? )))

Assuming they got it for $0.5, it's +100% at least.)

The minimum was a yuan apiece

TheXpert:
The minimum was yuan apiece.
How badly did you get stuck?

sanyooooook:
How bad is it?
I'm not on huobi) a little bit stuck, nothing, the boots will fix it

Bankrupt Japanese exchange Mt. Gox, formerly the world's largest virtual currency tradingplatform, announced it had found 200,000 bitcoins previously thought to be missing. The virtual money, totalling about $116 million, ended up in an old format e-wallet, which was in use until June 2011. That amount has now been transferred to offline wallets for security reasons. CEO Mark Karpeles said judicial and supervisory authorities had been informed of the transactions. The number of bitcoins that disappeared has thus dropped from 850,000 to 650,000.

They are idiots sitting there, one day they're gone, and the next day they're back))

Mt.Gox нашла 200 тысяч биткоинов в забытом кошельке
Mt.Gox нашла 200 тысяч биткоинов в забытом кошельке
  • ru.euronews.com
Обанкротившаяся японская биржа Mt. Gox, бывшая крупнейшей площадкой мира для торговли виртуальными валютами, объявила, что нашла ранее считавшиеся утерянными 200 000 биткоинов. Виртуальные деньги…
Reason: