Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 258

notused:

That's roughly what I understood when I was reading diagonally through the English text after the translator (and the bear cub helped), I remembered Jura R. with his found vulnerability )

notused:

A free translation (not verbatim):

The attackers made a withdrawal, changed the transaction (I won't translate it, because I'm swimming in details and the translation will be ridiculous) and wrote to the support team that the withdrawal failed. The exchange was withdrawing again.

After a while, the flow of double withdrawals was apparently significant and they noticed it. Then they mowed down that it was a bitcoin vulnerability.

But people on forums are writing that mtgox progoders were checking wrong fields and some transaction fields were not checked at all -> bug in mtgox software, not bitcoin kernel. Hence the panic today was short lived. Somewhere along those lines, pretty much.

The traditional excuse used by all scammers is "I got scammed and therefore it's not my fault".

The whole tearful story is a fabrication. I've heard a lot of stories like that.

notused:

But people on the forums write that the MTHOX progurers did not reconcile the right fields, and some transaction fields were not checked at all

This is very funny to read.

Although, who knows, maybe that's really the level of software developers they have ...

Why is your bitcoin worth 572 quid? Wasn't it just over a grand recently?

trora:
Why is your bitcoin worth 572 quid? Wasn't it only a thousand recently?

Recently (yesterday) it cost 100, and "for a thousand" it cost a long time ago (before the New Year)

:))

they say btc-e has a delay on bit withdrawals?

Has anyone tried to withdraw them?

sanyooooook:

Has anyone tried to withdraw?

Just made a request, let's see

Got first confirmation, everything is ok.

Maybe people just got caught in between wallet renewals yesterday. Don't worry yet, stump and btc-e imho are two of the most reliable exchanges now

TheXpert:

There is a first confirmation, everything is ok.

What do you mean, like a gook? ))

loli:support, admin, #343084084 not received yesterday's BTC

sanyooooook:

What do you mean, like a gook? ))

penek: about the bitcoin withdrawal: tranzas after purse update due to a technical glitch were sent without comms, wait!!!

Breath. Now on the stump :)
Reason: